Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Equipment shops in Borovets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I new so Hi to everybody
I going to borovets for the first time jan the 3rd I can ski well but have decided to board(will take skis just in case) as my wife will be learning (with lessons )
The only bit of saftey equipment I lack is a helmet, how do the equipmnet shops rate in borovets I know what to expect with france but this is going to be a first for me and will the cost be about the same as the uk

Thanks for any help Andrew Bishop
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
andrewbishop66,

hi andrew

I was in Borovets last January and there are a number of equipment shops in the village. I did have a look at helmets at the time and didnt think there was much of a price saving if any. There is also a lax attitude to conterfeit goods in Boro. Not sure if this extends to helmets but you can certainly buy any number of designer brand clothing with dubious origins. The best bet is to put a shout out on skidvd.co.uk It is a site for Bulgarian ski enthusiasts and I know that a couple of the contributors are actually in Boro at the moment. They may even be able to have a sniff arounsd the shops and let you know typical prices of specific items. There are also a few webcams that may interest you. They have had a big dump of snow just recently by all accounts. Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy