Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SnowHeads meet in Morzine / Avoriaz over Christmas / New Year

Poster: A snowHead
I am in PdS from 20 Dec to 3 Jan and am an intermediate boarder.

Only about 50-50 on the 24 for me ATM as we have some visitors, I will have full pass.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Standee wrote:
By the way, Boxing Day I will be mostly skiing in my Scooby Doo outfit!!!

This is a very good reason to ski with you on 24th.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
student - more than happy to have you guys along (even if you are boarders rolling eyes). I'll PM you my French mobile.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Standee, I see you are on your way there today. I hope you have internet access or you won't see this. I've PM'ed my mobile number to you anyway. We will have full area passes and will be coming from Champery, so an Avoriaz meet up would be good for us, but we could catch up to a group later on if necessary. We are both confident skiers on all pistes and my son has taken to off-piste skiing last year and we both like to ski at a good pace, although if we get any less experienced skiers we don't mind a more leisurely day out.

Looking forward to meeting a few of you on the 28th. snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
So any news on the 28th?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I'll check this thread and I hope to meet others on the 28th in Avoriaz - just post a time and place.

If there's a group for nervous beginners, my wife could join it.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
horizon, I've PM'ed you with my mobile number. Avoriaz would be good for us, if your wife would like to join us I would be up for a more leisurely day out.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
FlyingStantoni, Sorry stuck on Pleney this week as kids have ski school/ski club there. Maybe in the New Year.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
No worries snowandtrek.

I'll be up on the top of Chavannes on 27th / 28th doing some telemark practice - do swing by and shout some "encouragement" Toofy Grin
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ok, myself and my daughter are able to make it tomorrow. Please be gentle with us as we are not that fast.

See you there tomorrow
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Excellent student.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just for the record. 24th was a great mornings sliding around. Thoroughly enjoyed meeting a few snowHead 's and putting faces to names. Covered a lot of ground too.
May get up on 28th, depends what the guesties are doing. May drag some along for the morning. If I fail, have a great day all.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I'm leaving for Luton airport soon, for a 6:30 flight to Geneva. I've had a sober day, but can let go as soon as I get to the airport. Bring it on. snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
We had a great day's skiing today with FlyingStantoni , MrsFlyingStantoni and Horizon. Thanks to the FlyingStantoni's for guiding us round the area and finding a great lunch spot. I'm shattered now so it'll probably be an early night, so we can be ready for more tomorrow. snowHead
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Good to meet everyone (on both days). snowHead
ski holidays
Hey, I'll be in Morzine tomorrow (30th) until Saturday, will be boarding hard to make up for the lost time (was supposed to be there on 27th but my daughter contracted chickenpox on Christmas Day!) Any New Years Eve plans?
ski holidays
FlyingStantoni, geepee, really good to meet you. FlyingStantoni, many thanks for the guiding!

Fingers crossed for more snow tomorrow.

wozza, since we're in the same chalet, we can ski/ride together while my wife is in ski school...
snow conditions
horizon, cool, see you tomorrow! If my transfer has the wind behind it, I may be able to squeeze an hour in! Very Happy What times are the lifts shutting at the moment?
snow conditions
4:30ish. you have my mobile no, call me if it looks like you'll make it.
snow report
horizon, is that the phone number you PM'd me?
snow report
yep
snow report
wozza, horizon, Guys, great to share a chalet with you in Morzine at New Year - hope you enjoyed the bagpipes! Have some great photos if you're interested! How's the wrist wozza?
ski holidays
waterwitch, you too! Would love to see the photos - Beth has my email. The wrist is broken would you believe! Crying or Very sad I had it re-cast yesterday and have another X-ray booked for next Tuesday. That means I won't be snowboarding until late March! DAMN!!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy