Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone want a free travelodge room local to Gatwick for the 26/12/08

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I was originally flying from Gatwick on the 27/12, so I booked a none refundable room at Caterham Travelodge ( CR3 0BF ) for the 26th, due to BA pulling this route I no longer require this room.

If any Snowhead wants this room they can have it, it only cost me £19 at the time of booking, so I am not going to lose sleep over it. But the room is booked and it is none refundable. Just turn up and pretend to be me, the room is paid for I will forward confirmation No

I think a £10 donation to snowheads would be appropriate

PM me
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kel wrote:
Just turn up and pretend to be me

I can't use it but I do think people need more info to comply. Firstly, are you a bloke or a woman? Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Good point I am a bloke.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I am certain that with Travelodge, you do not have to be the person who booked the room in order to stay there. It's not like booking a flight in someone's name. Travelodge won't care because they have your money.

You WILL need Kel's name & address though, which they will ask you on check in.

Come to think of it I seem to recall that the website has a box you can tick for "I am booking on behalf of someone else" (or similar) - so I reckon Kel (or someone masquerading as Kel) could ring the Travelodge and just tell them there's a change of name.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy