Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kopaonik - Apres Ski?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm off to Kopaonik the 26th of January, there is a group of about 20 of us staying in the grand hotel.

I've found loads of useful stuff on here,

one thing I haven't heard much about is what the nightlife is like in Kopaonik? Are ther plenty of bars clubs to keep us in a decent state of drunkeness all week?

Cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tea bag- I was there a good few years ago- if staying sozzled is your thing then go for the homebrew short- pronounce it Doh-ma-chi Rack-ee-ah make sure its domaci (Doh-ma-chi) it means deomestic/homemade. Plum is the standard but they make it out of everything- i really like the peach and if you want to confuse them ask for Jan-ah-rika its wild cherry- hard to find unless your a total hilbilly but its moonshine at its best. They seem to think that Viljamoka (Vil-yeah-moka) is very good but i aint fond it at all, because even though they say its domestic its not. Ask one of the barmen/waiters to get you a kilo (Litre) bottle, you will probably have to come back the following day to collect it and should cost you about €10. I only found 1 pub there that played techno/normal music the rest were blasting out what they call Turbo Folk- enjoy it! They probably have more places playing western music now though.

Nightlife is not a problem as the Serbs know how to party- though it may not be the usual
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy