Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Three Valleys Chalet 16th-23rd Feb. Half term bargain!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bad planning on my part means I've got four spare chalet places at a 4* chalet in Les Menuires for the week of 16th Feb.

Great chalet, great skiing for only £275 per person which must be the best value deal for one of the most popular weeks of the season! I've also got a couple of flights held at much lower prices than the rates currently on offer.

Chalet details are below - reply or message me for more details:
http://www.chaletfinder.co.uk/viewproperty.htm?pid=26981 <http://www.chaletfinder.co.uk/viewproperty.htm?pid=26981
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hi Adam,

I'm interested! - I'm based in Edinburgh but can arrange to be in London to catch flights - or fly direct?. Do you have more dteilas (flights/ transfers/ what sort of ability/ whos in already?). I was in Meribel Jan-07. Either post here or email me on mike_bertie at hotmail dot com.

Mike
good intermediate/ good at the apres bit too
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Adam,

Could you send me some more information? Wife & I are looking for something for that week. We're Surrey based, so London flights are perfect.

cheers,
richard.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
adam wilson,

Hi Adam,

I am interested also...I am living in Bourg Saint Maurice (below Les Arcs), but our flat is rented that week...The link you gave shows both catered and uncatered? New to snowheads and not sure if I am messaging you (I clicked on your name to do this) or posting (which it appears that I am doing)...

I have sole use of our two bedroom flat from Feb 10-16 and again Feb 23-29 and was thinking about seeing if anyone was interested in trading time at our place for time at theirs Feb 16-23. Any interest? Our flat can be viewed at http://www.bourgstmauriceapartment.com/front.htm
In addition to the web description, I have high speed internet (ethernet and wi-fi/wireless) as well as unlimited phone plan (to Europe and US landlines).

Thanks,
Matt
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Matt

Think that a swap would make a complex holiday even more complicated! Happy to accomodate you in Les Menuires if you dont find anyone to swap with though

cheers

Adam
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Adam

I'd be interested in joining your group if there's availability. I'm a 32 year old lawyer based in Scotland, where I ski when the snow is good (like yesterday!). I ski red and blue runs, but have been skiing for only two and a half years and am keen to try more adventurous runs.

I'm going to Austria towards the end of the season, but would really like to practise my skiing and have some fun in February.

Best wishes

David
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Adam

interested, do you have any places remaining.

regards

Dave
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
hey guys anyone still have room for one more, im 21 male, snowboarder
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Eeek, very last minute but desperate to get on the snow. I'm looking for a space, don't mind sharing a room can go from this weekend till next or anytime inbetween. Can anyone help?? Little Angel
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy