Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SaalRad Splitters (This is not a bash)

D'you wanna be in our gang?
Oh Yeah!
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Am I bovvered?!
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Voted : 15
Total Votes : 15

Poster: A snowHead
blytht, nice work on the map. You making a play for honorary membership to Jerry's anorak society? Wink Oh and trust us, the bar we started the night skiing from was MILES further away than that one Wink
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I totally missed this Thread, Nice map blytht ofcouse where we stopped last year would not be on it as it has Great and powerful witchcraft protecting it for the casual observer.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dwarf Vader, clearly the force failed you my friend. We've been here for ages!! rolling eyes

Right, made a new purchase of an exercise bike & been christening for last half hour. anyone got any chocolate? Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Eeyore, what if I stand behind you dangling a twix in front of you on a fishing rod? Would that help? Wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Charlatanefc, I just looking at the Haus Augsburg website some of the comments are funny.

http://www.saalbach.net/augsburg/index.htm

"House Augsburg is a friendly old fashioned house, with nice bedrooms (only 10 beds), with interchangable sinks!!!
cosy breakfast - and living room with antique furniture.
The lady of the house will look after you."

Sorry that should read Antique Breakfast, with Sixties Orange and Chocolate Circled Curtains (Nice....)

"Double room with breakfast Bath/WC on floor" Thats when you really wee wee her off Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
blytht, heh heh heh. The old witch makes it sound like The Ritz Wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
FenlandSkier, One for you mate: http://www.skiline.cc/skicircus get the pass numbers in there and away we go.

I have to put Charlatanefc brother as favourite, but Charlatanefc reckons he can ski faster than his bro now wink

FenlandSkier, Dwarf Vadar can dispute the figures with there own techie devices.

Jerry would have to be rank outsider on the account of downhill speed.

Eeyore could be a surprise having been branded a ski goddess by the Euan machine, and her current exercise regime could see her making a late challenge for "the vertical meters champion of the skicircus" 2008.

Linds May be able to sneak in with double trips around on the chairlift as no one saw her Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
blytht, yes Tel, but only for one run in the week Wink
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Charlatanefc wrote:
blytht, yes Tel, but only for one run in the week Wink

Did you pick your brain up afterwards? wink ... and what whas the SOG ?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Agenterre, I aint had a brain for years Wink SOG???
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
blytht, Oi ! Leave Jerry out of It I have to follow someone ... Crying or Very sad Embarassed
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Charlatanefc, Oops .. Speed ( Speed over the Ground)
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Agenterre, dunno, the batteries on the GPS had packed up. Don't think it was as fast as we had been going in Italy the morning we left you to come back, but was still bloody quick Wink
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
My ears are burning!
How fast do you reckon you were going scouse ? Were the rozzers on your tail ? Wink
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Agenterre, if it gets to the point we're debating airspeed Vs groundspeed then the jumps are getting too big Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Hmm, looks like our kid isn't coming out to Austria with us Shocked
snow report
Charlatanefc, Confused ..
snow conditions
Agenterre, he's been offered a free week in Mayrhofen by one of his mates due to someone dropping out, the week before, so looks like he'll be meeting us in Saalbach via the train Wink
ski holidays
Charlatanefc, Twisted Evil
snow report
Charlatanefc, You Kirwins are an annoying bunch! wink
snow conditions
Eeyore, we are bloody good at it tho Wink
ski holidays
Its about time we got this thread going. Three weeks today (14:15) I'll be going for the train to Manchester Airport !!! Staying at the Travelodge ! C'mon.
snow report
Quote:

Three weeks today (14:15) I'll be going for the train to Manchester Airport !!!

That soon Shocked So much to do so little time rolling eyes Better get the packing list out Smokin Joe, Laughing
blytht, What time do you arrive in Saltzberg? Do you transfer with the early lot or the late ones Eeyore, and me, ony because Thompson changed our flights rolling eyes
snow report
So who's on what flight ?
This is me, vader, scouse, howard, smokin' & snowbird I believe.

DEPARTURE RETURN
Date Jan 26, 2008 Date Feb 05, 2008
Flight No. TOM 2413 Flight No. TOM 2414
Depart 06:05 Manchester T2 Depart 19:50 Salzburg
Arrive 09:15 Salzburg Arrive 21:15 Manchester T2
latest report
Jerry, get with the program you fool Wink Everyone, bar the cockney, Linds and Eeyore are on that flight. Oh and our kid who will be training in from Mayrhofen Twisted Evil

The cockney lands about 20 mins after us, and will be commuting with us. The Girls land about 14:00 and will be getting a direct bus, getting to resort about 16:00.

This is the organisation, and attention to detail on charlatanefc tours Wink
ski holidays
This time in 3 weeks I will have begged off work early & will be scuttling home to begin packing. snowHead
ski holidays
Linds, I'm on the FR304 Ryanair from Stansted should be landing at 09:40.

What to pack Hmm.
Ski Boot (see note below)
Ear plugs http://www.snorestore.co.uk/index1.html

Thats me packed as Ryanair only give you 15grams now, cut backs.......Unless your want to pay for the first to board infront of the pilot, superduper pass
for another 300 Irish Punts, and carry your only luggage and try and ram in the overheard bin, causing the plane to be dented.

Then for an extra 300 punts you can sit next to any annoying git, but for 400 punts you get to sit next two annoying gits.

Still Ryanair do land there planes well, even if they are at the wrong airport sometimes http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6251849.stm

I love Ryanair Laughing
snow report
This time in 3 weeks I will be bouncing round like a 5 year old thats just ate a kilo of blue smarties Wink

Tel, you best buy a set of those earplugs for whoever is sharing with Jerry Wink
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Charlatanefc, They do butt plugs or was that the wrong site? Two ways to look at it stop the snoring, or block your ears. Ear plugs want stop the snoring but the first item will definitely stop the person going to sleep if that was sitting on the side Very Happy I think they may be a awake 24/7 Hee Hee....
ski holidays
Charlatanefc, So who is collecting Lurch and (hopefully) my tribefrom Salzburg?

blytht, I am so looking forward to my kids learning a whole new faaaaackin language wink
snow conditions
blytht, you suvvanahs are a strange breed Wink

Frosty the Snowman, same people that we're using, I shall email the details over before we go. Could do with emailing them actually, to confirm that everything is sorted.
snow report
Charlatanefc, You seem to be morphing into a cross-breed of Admin and Michelle, we shall have to think of a new username for you wink
snow report
I can think of a few... NehNeh
So, who's on our flight that I didn't mention then ?!
snow report
Jerry, Well I'm obviously flying from Manc wink Eeyore, Suspect he shares more with Admin than Michelle; although it's only the sex and not the quantity that Admin gets wrong wink
snow report
Agenterre, you've shagged admin? Shocked Shocked Shocked
snow conditions
Eeyore wrote:
Charlatanefc, You seem to be morphing into a cross-breed
was about right I thought. Wink
snow conditions
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
Agenterre, you've shagged admin? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Dunno, is she a Beulah speckled-face by any chance? Shocked
snow report
Agenterre, Laughing Laughing Laughing I dont even need to Google. I just KNOW it has to be wool based Toofy Grin

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Fri 4-01-08 18:25; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
Frosty the Snowman, Sigh ... so predictable wink

LOML

I obviously meant LOL Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Eeyore, cross breed??? I'm a pure pedigree I'll have you know Wink I also suspect that admin has more hair on the rest of his body than I have on my head Sad

Jerry, ho ho ho. Put yer dollies away after last nights MSN session then? NehNeh

Agenterre, how the hell your lovely wife copes with you, I'll never know Laughing

EDIT: Actually, Eeyore, you will see an alarming similarity between me and Michelle at breakfast on the 1st morning (Jerry will now what I'm on about - say nowt gump Wink)
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy