Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SaalRad Splitters (This is not a bash)

D'you wanna be in our gang?
Oh Yeah!
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Am I bovvered?!
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Voted : 15
Total Votes : 15

Poster: A snowHead
Charlatanefc, the Police have your phone tapped !

http://www.saalbach.com/index.php?id=78&type=0&L=1&cn_search=&cn_cat=&cn_from=1198105200&cn_to=1208037600&cn_uid=419&offset=0
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Smokin Joe, aye they were there last year. We clocked there was two of them on the table next to us in a restaurant one night, you should have heard the conversation we had in raised voices for their benefit Wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I tried to get into the Police but I was too clever.

I got the " Charlie Tango Teakettle Barbeque kkkeeeerrrrrr over" correct on the first try - they kicked me out ! Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Smokin Joe, As long as we don't get kicked out in Jan, carry on!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Coca Cola !
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Gee our own thread!!! wink Makes you feel special!!!

What time are we all getting into Salzburg Airport? I'm 09:40 on the 26th.

Just got back from Zell and it was fantastic, you can see Saalbach from Zell, it all looked very white, no gaps snowHead

For all the night time nutters. wink http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2704232.htm

Have a great new year everyone.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
blytht, I'm sure somebody mentioned coming back from apres skiing in the dark so that looks as though it could be a good idea rolling eyes Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
blytht, welcome back - I'm sure the Manchester flight lands about 9.00am so we'll be having a coffee waiting for you no doubt !

Holidays are coming !
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

Holidays are coming !

Smokin Joe, How many sleeps?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
By the way, I've started camping on Metcheck now & there's some fresh stuff forecast for next week! snowHead snowHead
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Just back from Zermatt, cracking snow, mostly clouldless snowHead (Was a bit murky yesterday but back to normal today so I am told...and told...and told rolling eyes ) and my car was still at scousepool airport when I got back Laughing

Only thing that worries me is I know cream crackered I am after just four days away with 'em Shocked Moderation will be in place in Austria - by me at least...
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Jerry, Good to hear you had a great time mate. "Moderation" in Saalbach just not possible mate....... You need enough drink to forget you still have your ski boots on and its a long walk to the black hut we stayed in last year.

Also once you meet Rod Stewarts Mum it will drive you to drink Laughing
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
blytht wrote:
...Rod Stewarts Mum...
Shocked now that was a scary sight
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
blytht,FenlandSkier, I thought we are staying in a different place this time?
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Linds, we are but Ma Stewart works in town.
ski holidays
Are these places B&B ?
latest report
Smokin Joe, Yes so we have to go out in the evening to eat Laughing
latest report
Linds, Mmm, my mind has been casting back to my last Austrian trip, I'm thinking Goulash & spuds... Smile

btw, I'm aiming to hit my 1000th post before I go, who knows, it may all be in this thread Toofy Grin
latest report
Smokin Joe wrote:
Are these places B&B ?

No, R&R wink
ski holidays
Quote:

Goulash & spuds...

Eeyore, Snitzles and strudel (I feel a song coming on Laughing )
latest report
Linds, Does it involve steins & leiderhosen? (it would be a good look wink )
snow conditions
27 sleeeeeeeeeeeps to go Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
Just booked my parking. 26 sleeeeeeepss to go!!!! snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
Eeyore, Goulash Soup got everthing in it, great thing about goulash soup is it looks the same after it comes back up, could be the first recyclable soup. Shocked

How many of you have had a Germknodel? And liked it Mad

I can't believe people can eat a whole one of them and get up and ski afterwards.
ski holidays
blytht, Germknodel - I used to share one with my Bro & Sis when we was teens. I liked the ciggy ash sprinkled on top Cool
snow conditions
blytht, When I had a German student lodging with me briefly she made Dampfnudeln (which seems to be the same thing) for me and a few friends. We were surprised to say the least & unable to walk afterwards.
snow conditions
lampbus, Do you know what that black sludge is in the middle then? Tastes like dates or figs, really 'orrid.
snow report
Hmmm... "Spicy plum jam"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germkn%C3%B6del
Never had one. Does it help with lack of sleep ? Wink
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ahh, Goulash Soup, a meal that even I enjoy Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Woohoo, we're now into this month Very Happy
ski holidays
Pleased to report that both Agenterre and his missus performed well in early season training in Zermatt last week Wink

Just utterly pissed off I wasn't there tonite for NYE, not the party I was at (after landing at Liverpool at 9pm Wink )

Oh and foodwise, Tiroler Grostl is where it's at. Oh and anyone that wears a light for nightskiing, will be doing it on their own rolling eyes Much practice had again last week Wink

latest report
Back in work today & countdown is in earnest (in fact, I'm now vaguely chanting..) Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
Quote:

Back in work today & countdown is in earnest

Eeyore, How many sleeps? Laughing
What time have you booked into the car park at Coventry from?
latest report
When you know you need to go on holiday.......

Just a bit of info for the elite bashers wink

http://www.snowmediazone.com/the_zone/showphoto.php/photo/9621/ppuser/545
ski holidays
blytht, Is the accomodation marked the Pension Salzbergerhof? Very scarey that there is a kebab shop on the map rolling eyes
latest report
You've missed Steiner's off the map Shocked and the place that the taxi driver called "a very dark house" Very Happy
ski holidays
Linds, According to there the map on the salzburghof website:

http://members.aon.at/salzburgerhof/anreise-e.htm

The kebab shop workers are even more scarey........... There are loads of great places to eat, opposite Rod Stewart's Mum gaff, was a classy looking place.

Needless to say we never got in Shocked I think it had a bar downstairs but had a cover charge to get in........ Sod that.. Thats precious beer money going to waste Laughing
snow report
FenlandSkier, oh yeah, the place that nearly burn't down, and coated our lungs with an acrid smell of burning oil!!!!!

Whoops I left the fondue's on...... Nice boozer if its still standing!!!! Confused
ski holidays
Linds, 8.30 I think. Will be leaving Cardiff at around 6am but should be quiet on the roads. Fancy breakfast in the airport?
snow conditions
blytht, Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy