Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Do you want snowHeads Calendars?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
admin, I have a "friend" that is one of the photographers. What does he have to do to get his free calendar, he tells me he thinks he has filled in all the right boxes...
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
opefully you got my order a couplpe of days ago. Thanks for sorting it, can't wait to browse it and annoy my wife with "And look at this one; how could anyone not want at least two ski holidays a year??"
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ray Zorro, Underneath the main post for buying calendars is another with a buy now button that only appears to the photographers.
Your 'friend' might not be able to see it if he's in the wrong socks.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes I did thanks Tim Sawyer. Two a year? Wait till you see the August picture (actually taken in August!) and the September photo (taken in April). How one can get through from one to the other with only two trips?... well, it just doesn't make sense to waste all that snow does it Wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well I did say "at least" Confused

Any tips on how to convert nearest and dearest gratefully received Sad
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:
Any tips on how to convert nearest and dearest gratefully received
OK, well I'll give it my best shot...

Firstly adopt the perspective that 'the fact that you should ski as often throughout a season as logistically possible' is self-evidently true. Hence, she does not need convincing of that, because it's obvious and you've just disposed of what's probably the most difficult stumbling block.

However, before she realises what you've done there, you do need to begin managing her contentment with that particular 'truth'.

Here, you present the assumption that "it's sad that she will not be able, nor perhaps even desire to accompany you on all your trips". This is of course inconvenient and perhaps even a little selfish of her, as she will understand when you bemoan the fact that 'it's just not the same without her' and the mountains are only half as beautiful when she's not there.

Thus you produce a win-win situation: if she wins the 'argument', you go alone and have a wkid time; if you win the 'argument' she comes too and you both have a wikid time snowHead

Easy?
Wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
admin, brilliant - I'll let you know... Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
admin, I noticed there're a grand total of 15 under "photographer". I thought there're only 12 months in a year. Or does 2008 has more (months)? Puzzled
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
abc, there were 12 months + 1 for the cover. There were also 4 different photos used for the Christmas Cards but one of those was also in the calendar. One person is not on the list - see, it's never as simple as you think Wink

Despite the list at the top of this topic suggesting I should be left with only 2 spares, I actually still have about 20.
I know one person has changed their mind but who else hasn't ordered yet? http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=791772#791772
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I have my calendar and it is in use in the kitchen where I can see the pretty pictures every day Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Calendar arrived today and its excellent. thanks admin
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
admin, Dammitt! Forgot to order one. Have just paypalled U. Hope U still have 1 Little Angel
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Glad you like it Hugh Jarse!

Thanks AxsMan, yes, no problem, it's on its way - rather a few more people were interested than were committed to owning one of these 'modern masterpieces' of digital reproduction Wink
Although, in ordering 100, I only ordered 2 more than we needed, I still have just under 20 left.
Any more for any more or shall I cut them up and use them to decorate the loo? snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy