Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Compilation of the best exercises

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I thought I would share my favourite exercise to build up the thighs

a good exercise to get the thighs toned before going and to warm up/cool down - keep repeating it until your thigh can't take no more, do it 3 reps each side.

while standing, lift your knee up in front of you, so thigh is parallel with the ground, while lifted, point the knee outwards/to the side to 2o'clock, the foot should be below the knee (45 degrees) put foot to ground, lift it up and bring knee back to the front again and put foot down, (so it is like stepping the leg in and out in an n movement - repeatedly back and forth
Another way of doing the exercise is to do it in circular movement

while standing, lift your knee up in front of you, so thigh is parallel with the ground, while lifted, point the knee outwards to the side and point your foot the same way, this time, keep heel close to the other leg you are standing on and let the heel of the foot slide up and down your leg, bringing knee across and down to front until in normal standing position, repeat in circles, and do the reverse to exercise the other movement. this one is like making an o movement with the knee

Another good warm up and stretch movement - it's like ballet

stand holding onto something with left hand - swing leg forward and backward, going higher and higher swing kicks, this will stretch the inner thigh/groin area and warm up the muscles, do 30 each side a couple of reps
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Does the '3 reps' apply to posts as well as the specified exercise? wink Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy