Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Head Monster 72s in powder?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Not sure how often you get out to the Mnts, but I like your idea of keeping the iM72s and renting and/or move the railflex back if you get a nice dump. If you are only going for a week or so at a time, decent chance that you will not get the type of dump that the iM72s can't handle (depending on how good your technique is).

Another thing to consider if you do decide to buy a wider ski is to buy it flat (without binding) and mount a railflex plate onto it. This will allow you to move your railflex binding from ski to ski and make it easier to travel with two pair. Some people claim they prefer to mount wider skis without a plate, but most people who have multiple sets with railflex really seem to like the convenience of not having to carry multiple bindings and being able to easily adjust the mount position depending on the type of snow.

Good luck and enjoy regardless...Matt
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They're fine in powder, stop stressing over it!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy