Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Calling all Tignes Boot Campers 21 - 24 Oct - re: booking lessons

Poster: A snowHead
If anyone is interested in lessons during their stay - please let me know ASAP so that we can hopefully try and arrange something with Stuart Bernard - thanks Very Happy

http://www.skifocus.co.uk/action11.asp?staff=1

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 4-09-07 20:19; edited 2 times in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
IncogSkiSno, Ummmm.... depending on costs (in other words let me know) I may be interested Laughing
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
IncogSkiSno, snap
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm doing the 20th to the 23rd.

Not sure about lessons but out of interest what level of lessons are you booking?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Michelle, Masque, roga, Thanks for showing an interest, I have emailed Stewart and will let you know asap :

> if this is viable

> size of classes

> prices

> level of lessons

roga we were level 4/5 snoworks last December and we had Stewart as our Instructor, we did a mix of on and off-piste lessons. I am hoping that if there is enough interest, and if we have differing abilities, we can sort out classes to suit all.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
IncogSkiSno, 4/5 is nae bother snowHead
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
IncogSkiSno, how many people would he have in a group?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
IncogSkiSno,
Quote:

off-piste lessons

That will be interesting in October Toofy Grin Mind the crevasse's Confused
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ray Zorro wrote:
IncogSkiSno, how many people would he have in a group?

edit:
rolling eyes I really should read your posts more thoroughly - I see that is a question that you are asking him.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ray Zorro,

I understand its £35/person for 3 hrs. Minimum number 3 per group.

IncogSkiSno,

This Stuart is spelt STUART not STEWART, obviously did not have a mum who liked James STEWART wink

He's the slightly younger one from Snoworks. wink wink wink
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
stewart woodward, Laughing If I say you don't look a day older than STUART (now edited) would we get lessons with you so much cheaper ? Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

I haven't had a reply as yet, he's probably thinking "Oh no, not that bloody woman again, who was in my snoworks class last December."

boredsurfin, I didn't say we'd be going off-piste, as I doubt there would be any in October rolling eyes
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
IncogSkiSno,

Flattery (& a beer) always works with me Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
stewart woodward wrote:
Ray Zorro,

I understand its £35/person for 3 hrs. Minimum number 3 per group.

IncogSkiSno,

This Stuart is spelt STUART not STEWART, obviously did not have a mum who liked James STEWART wink

He's the slightly younger one from Snoworks. wink wink wink

Thanks Very Happy . Does he have a maximum - as I know Incog's party is 4, so is fairly full straight away.

Maybe I should be doing this by pm - but are you around that week? I will be there with my 3 teen daughters and we would probably be interested in a group lesson or two. Would you be interested?
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ray Zorro, IIRC correctly Stuart limits the group size to about 6 or 7, it might give you the info on his website - but I stand to be corrected Confused

stewart woodward, still no email from Stuart, so I shall ring him tomorrow - the chilled beer and flattery are at the ready just incase though Toofy Grin , not that I wish to imply you are second best - you know how it is. It would be good to meet up though, so if you have some spare time perhaps you could call into our Hotel for a beer OR we could all go to the Alpaka Bar one night. Very Happy

EDIT : max of 8 per group

http://www.skifocus.co.uk/action60.asp?p=21
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Ray Zorro,

Planning to be back in Tignes 23rd October due to commitments in UK.

IncogSkiSno,

Stuart should be back in UK by now so hopefully he will answer your call.

Always in the Alpaka but it might be easier for me to come down to your hotel for a beer or 2 in the hot tub Blush
ski holidays
stewart woodward, Little Angel Cool

Apparently Stuart has been trying to contact me wih regards to lessons which are £30 per session, not sure if that is 2 or 3 hours, we will probably have 2 days of lessons - if anyone requires lessons with Stuart, could you please let me know. Confused
latest report
IncogSkiSno, Nice countdown clock-would i be right in saying your looking forward to your trip just a little bit? snowHead
ski holidays
Atomic_Mick, just a bit Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Stuart rang my SO (whilst I was out) and we are joining our friends for lessons in the advanced group £35 per person 3 hours. Not sure of the situtation with regards to other lessons and availability, so it's probably best to contact Stuart via Ski Focus if you're interested. I'm sorry that is a bit vague and not very helpful. Confused
snow report
Quote:

IncogSkiSno a bit vague and not very helpful.

Oxymoron Laughing
ski holidays
IncogSkiSno, are you doing that for all three days?
latest report
Ray Zorro, Our friends are having lessons for 3 days (they arrive on the 20th), we are having 2 days lessons, though I might get tempted to have 3 days (if Stuart is available as he might be tied up with race training) Confused

boredsurfin, rolling eyes NehNeh
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy