Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SnowWorld, Landgraaf, Netherlands 520m of indoor heaven

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I would be up for it, either by train from london or channel tunnel or the overnight ferry from harwich (sharing opportunity?)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
marmalade wrote:
This looks like a great idea. Got 3 different quotes for the Hull - Rotterdam ferry and they were all the same.

Ferry: Car + 4 passenger = £59 per person
Hotel (1 night): in Landgraaf approx £30 per person per night
Petrol: £10 each at most (Approx 2 hour drive from Rotterdam to Landgraaf)
Lift pass:
Quote:
you can frequently get a 15 hour pass for 30 euros

Total £120 each

Just a note.

If travelling on a Friday . Traffic around Rotterdam is a nigtmare. Also around Eindhoven can be bad.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:
There’s another, almost as long, in Zoetermeer near Den Haag.

That is the only part not quite true. Zoetermeer is about a thirth in height/length compared to Landgraaf, so it would be comparable to the ones you have on the britisch side of the pool.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hmmm, a great review and suddenly thoughts of getting my engine back into the quattro have been overshadowed by a trip to some snow before the baby arrives lol
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ronald wrote:
Quote:

That is the only part not quite true. Zoetermeer is about a thirth in height/length compared to Landgraaf, so it would be comparable to the ones you have on the britisch side of the pool.

Sorry, I stand corrected, went on hearsay - unusual for me - it's only 210m.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ronald wrote:
Quote:

210Metres is enough to learn new skills, Telemark, etc. As far as I know most people go for the Party's they have there !!!!!

Most Dutch live in the Randstad ( Amsterdam,Rotterdam,The Hague,Utrecht).
During the main season its better for us to just go over to Sauerland in Germany for the real thing rather travelling to Landgraaf

http://eng.willingen.de/
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Has anyone visited Landgraaf this year?
I'm thinking of taking four of us for a two day blast at the end of August and would value any comments.
Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Off there week after next on the way back from Saas Fee, via friends in Luxemburg, were staying in the hotel next to the slope, bed and breakfast for 90 euros for 3 of us. Looks like it could be fun.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Dunk, CEM has been, he posted a thread.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I've been there with goups 3 times so far since the beginning of June. It's been as excellent as expected each time.
The staff are very helpful and conditions have been good.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hurtle, I'm Edinburgh based and it's still less hassle and better skiing to go to Geneva. Cheaper too if your going for a few days.

Speaking of long indoor slopes, isn't the Alpin Center in Bottrop the longest, it's over 600m I think. Anyone been, any good?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy