Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Krypton offering for 2008

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I saw a sneak peek at the Krypton Kryzma for 2008, which is supposed to be a bit stiffer than the Krypton Storm of 07.
I know you can change the tongue and the wedges in the heel to make the storm stiffer, but I wouldn't mind having two different boots for different play days. One for the park and playing (softer)and one for average day to day skiing, (set up a bit stiffer).
Has anyone heard much about the new offerings from Dalbello in the Krypton line for 2008

Krypton Storm

Krypton Kryzma
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Once you have, Storm, Krypton Cross you just need the parts to upgrade to PRO or KRZSTIST! (whatever they call it.) The Clog and Coller are the same Poly-Ether. Toungues, Rebound adjustment and canting are all the same. Colour changes, may change flex pattern in given temperatures, but shouldn't be an issue. Dalbello, are about to make a fortune selling; same mould, different colour schemes. Look for toungue upgrades, alignment technician and a "Technical Instructor" to make the best of the options. Din't let a bootfitter upgrade you, without descussing, inherant possibilities.

Laughing
"Cos, i'm on holidays!"
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:
Once you have, Storm, Krypton Cross you just need the parts to upgrade to PRO or KRZSTIST! (whatever they call it.) The Clog and Coller are the same Poly-Ether. Toungues, Rebound adjustment and canting are all the same. Colour changes, may change flex pattern in given temperatures, but shouldn't be an issue. Dalbello, are about to make a fortune selling; same mould, different colour schemes. Look for toungue upgrades, alignment technician and a "Technical Instructor" to make the best of the options. Din't let a bootfitter upgrade you, without descussing, inherant possibilities.

Laughing
"Cos, i'm on holidays!"

SZK, I think I love you!!!!

Are you saying that I'd be better off changing my tongues and wedges as opposed to getting an alternate pair of boots?

After all, the brown boots will go with my orange skis better than my blue boots. wink Laughing

Have fun on Hol's! (but not too much Shocked )
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What are the odds, oh, what are the odds of an ID liner with a more generously cut and -warmer- toebox.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
comprex wrote:
What are the odds, oh, what are the odds of an ID liner with a more generously cut and -warmer- toebox.
I don't know the odds but I know I like it that these new boots look like chocolate!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy