Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Goin Down....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Snowheads: thank you all for the doom and gloom!!! It reflects the real situation. Can you imagine if we all had to rely on the information by hoteliers, resort management etc?!?!?!? They dare to say conditions are excellent up in Solden.
I got a long ways from the jungles of Brazil to the heights of Solden & Ischgl. So, if it wasn't for a harsh 80%-penalty I would stay down here... It is pretty depressing to see thru webcams the glacier smiling wide open at us... Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
samydecastro, welcome to snowHead Laughing
Yes, the conditions aren't amazing everywhere, but some places have some lovely snow... apparantly... Laughing
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
samydecastro, welcome! If you'd like to stay with us in Ross on Wye, Herefordshire, we've currently got about 3 metres of fresh, champagne powder, with more on the way. It's mostly snowing overnight, with clear blue skies during the day. All runs are open, as are the lifts.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
samydecastro, welcome to snowHead s

I think you should be made aware that hyweljenkins is a sarcastic snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hyweljenkins... no tanx i'd rather stay in rio... lots of white stuff I mean sandy beaches... no champagne though! too expensive.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy