Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

dont worry the pow is on its way

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
does anyone remember 98/99 season it was an el nino year ,it was mild at first then it dumped for 6 weeks , so it should happen agian Puzzled
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
boozy, well as long as it does it before 20 Jan and not after......

I think Carled would say just because that happened one year doesn't mean to say it'll behave like that again. But I'll go with your optimism snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
as i said ,at the moment canada and western usa are having exactly the same as 98/99 and europe is extactly the same as 98/99
:In February, heavy snowfall occurred across Central Europe disrupting traffic connections and cutting off roads and villages, especially in Hungary, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Austria, Switzerland and France. Regionally, the heaviest snowfall in decades was recorded. Destructive avalanches occurred across the Alps - in western Austria, southern Switzerland and eastern France, at least 50 people lost their lives. In May, heavy rain and thawing of the extreme deep snow cover in the higher parts of the Alps caused extreme flooding of the river Danube and Lake Constance. Losses amounted to one billion German Marks.

Excessive precipitation fell in the USA's Pacific Northwest during the November 1998-March 1999 period, which resulted in a very deep snowpack in many of the mountainous areas in the region. Many areas reported 150% to 200% of their normal seasonal precipitation totals, with Mt. Baker in Washington State setting a new record of 28.96 m for the most snowfall ever measured in the United States in a single season. In western Canada, at Tahsta Lake, British Columbia, Canada's greatest one-day accumulation of snow ever, reaching 145 cm, was recorded this year. Parts of the central and eastern Canadian Prairies received more then half of their normal yearly rainfall in May alone, submerging some of the country's most productive farmland.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
boozy, that glass of yours is half full, then?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Meteoswiss forecast, is good for tomorrow:

Mardi : Brèves éclaircies au pied du Jura et sur le Plateau, sinon très nuageux avec des précipitations intermittentes sur le Plateau et dans le Jura, continues et abondantes dans les Alpes et les Préalpes ; limite des chutes de neige s'abaissant vers 500 à 600 m. Cumuls de neige supérieurs à 60 cm le long du versant nord des Alpes.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
nope its empty onto my second ,,happy new year
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
boozy, Laughing Happy new year to you too and I hope you're right (without the natural disaster's).
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
boozy, fingers X then
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
How long did that ski season last then? If this season is trending to be similar to that season, will there still be good snow and conditions in April? Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
boozy wrote:
does anyone remember 98/99 season it was an el nino year ,it was mild at first then it dumped for 6 weeks , so it should happen agian Puzzled

Yes I spent November skiing first in l'alpe d'Huez, then Saas Fee then a season in Davos. The snow was pretty reasonable early season.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy