Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FOR SALE: Complete Ski Maintenance Kit NEW UNUSED

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Full Ski & SNowboard Maintenance Kit
Vola X Glisshop

This was purchased a few seasons ago and is BRAND NEW and has never been used. I had ambitioned to maintain my own skis but alas, life took over and I never found the time. Purchased from the Glisshop website (you can still find the full maintenance kit for this season with the same contents retailing for GBP 141), so this is priced to clear quickly to free up space in our house. Smile

i have listed this on eBay for anyone wishing to ensure there is buyer protection. Full pictures on eBay also.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/126370232127

Please let me know if you have any questions at all or need additional photos.

==============

The full kit from Vola to maintain and prepare your ski or snowboard equipment, either sharpen your edges, repair and wax your bases. You will boost the performance of your gear. Performing good maintenance improves the lifespan of your equipment.

The kit comes with instructions to guide you through the process of the various operations.

Contents of the ski and snowboard maintenance kit:

2 Ptex rods to repair bases (1 for black bases and 1 colourless for colour bases)
1 metal scrape to remove excess Ptex after filling your base
1 Ergoss sharpener + 1 gummy stone to keep your edges immaculate (essential for edge hold on hard snow)
1 waxing iron
2 elastic bands to hold brakes and make waxing easier
1 wax remover block to clean the base and prepare it for waxing
1 copper brush for further cleaning and to open the pores of the base before waxing
1 universal wax block efficient in any snow condition
1 nylon brush for the base finish
1 plastic scraper to remove excess wax
1 guide with step-by-step instructions
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just purchased it thank you.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy