Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowing in Saalbach/Hinterglemm

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can't believe what I'm seeing!!

http://www.berghotel.at/webcam/cam1.jpg
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Amazing!!!

1st of June

What global warming?? Puzzled
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It certainly was cold at the top of Hintertux 2 days ago. About -16 I think, with strong(ish) winds too.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ray Zorro, oh I'm so envious, sat here just wishing the summer months away, how sad is that ? - Each year I tell myself I will make the most of the summer months and not wish my life away, but as I sit here on my PC working, the draw of the webcams is irresistible and I still get forecasts from the resorts, as if they are saying “don’t forget about us”, as if I ever could! Is it just me, or am I mad and in need of therapy???
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sharon1953, have you sorted out where you're going next year yet? I find that's always good for a quick fix - and actually booking it is a guaranteed high! Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
cathy, no, not yet, we are going to do it DIY again, just need to have a meeting with the rest of our crew to see where it will be, got a short list, then will start in earnest in Aug/Sept, or might even leave it really late next year and grab a half price bargain like we did for our unexpected 2nd week this year!!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
sharon1953, great - that should see you through a bit of the summer anyway!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy