Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Crikey...have a look at some webcams...and it's almost June

Poster: A snowHead
I was just looking at Verbier webcams (www.verbinet.com) and there is fresh snow right down in town. It looks like winter.
So I browsed a few other resorts...same there.

We had thought of going there for the long weekend: a lovely spring weekend, walking in the Alpine meadows amongst the flowers etc etc. Luckily (?) we stayed at home and I cut the hedges instead!

I'd prefer it if the weather-gods could keep this snow on reserve and use it next december.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 30-05-06 10:04; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great isn't it - but the real benefit is some decent precipitation levels to boost ground water levels, which had fallen to worryingly low levels in some areas of the Alps. No water - no snow cannons!!

And it is much needed on the glaciers as well.

Hope it isn't the start of a trend though. Wet, snowy end to the season, drought in the autumn and December/early Jan ... Sad
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have a look at http://www.cairngormmountain.com/cams/image2.jpg not bad for the last day of May. However its not so good for my spuds - they haven't liked the frosts we've been having the last few evenings Evil or Very Mad
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
PG, Think positive - perhaps it'll be wet and snowy all the way through! Very Happy (looking for fingers crossed smilie)
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Dave Horsley, If they are your spuds in the middle distance of that photo, then I would budget for buying in some this year..... Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
BernardC, and his bean rows are a bit far apart but I bet his late brussels are grand
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Heres what's left of the blue piste just above Montalbert, where after arriving to+24c on Saturday there were snow showers and -2 when I took this pic this morning!

latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
NEWS FLASH

"Woman has beret, bike, and onion strings stolen in Montalbert"
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Frosty the Snowman, Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Frosty the Snowman, I won't tell her wink Very Happy Laughing
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
boredsurfin, how long did you have to stand there waiting for that bit of blue sky to appear? Laughing
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
and a lttle snow in the village this morning, no blue sky!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Frosty the Snowman, Razz Razz I actually saw that very woman in that very top only 2 days ago and she was just a bit lower down the piste!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
the galibier is closed again!!!! and there was 5 cm of snow on the lauteret this morning.

we are expecting the white stuff down to 1100m and its bl**dy freezing!
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
snowangel., I'm hoping it's going to warm up by the time we come out on 24th June. However, it'll be nice for a day trip to LDA glacier.
snow report
Helen Beaumont, as i work every weekday morning its going to be a sat session i think, hoping to get there for opening day. fingers crossed
snow report
Sunbathing in Voralberg (Austria)

More pics on the current snow in Austria can be found here here.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy