Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for feedback on a new ski coaching course

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

For several years our Premium private lessons included a 4 hour lift pass (30 minutes warm up, 90 mins coaching, 30 video review and 90 practice) but we found it rare that people actually went back out and practiced. Usually was a case of lack of time rather than desire so we pulled the extended pass and now offer a 2 hour pass for privates to save some cost. I would say roughly 1/3 of our private clients come in early to warm up before meeting with the coach...

In which case I think this sits very nicely in between your private lessons and your longer/larger group sessions.
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@skimottaret, I can see them on the calendar if I click on show more rolling eyes so we'll call that user error whilst being on snowheads when I should have been working Embarassed

Chatting to Sue she's thinks its a good idea too but having seen the current dates alas the first few we couldn't make them since they're weekends, and friday 21st will be out too, so we'll keep an eye out for any other ones.
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@djf, Actually it is a Google Calendar issue, I looked into it when you said you couldn't see it... Turns out the agenda view we use only auto displays upcoming clinics when there is a clinic in the current month. Annoying but I cant see how to fix it...

No worries I am sure we will see you two soon Smile
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
skimottaret wrote:
@ALQ, ahh gotcha, for chatty sH's like you I usually divide post count by 1,000 to determine actual skiing level NehNeh NehNeh

Toofy Grin

“Chatty”?? You’re far too polite Laughing
snow report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for everyones feedback. We have gone live with thefinal version of the clinic and have decided to make the afternoon session optional practice time as per @daves suggestion. fingers crossed and cheers for the help
ski holidays     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@skimottaret, I missed this thread previously so didn't comment but love the look of the new format. My girlfriend is signed up for the Improver course on the 10th Nov, and while I've been tempted to book a course for a while I couldn't find anything similar to the Improver format but for a level 6/7. This hits the nail on the head, so will definitely be looking to sign up at some point.
ski holidays     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Handy Turnip, Good to hear that it "hits the nail on the head" snowHead snowHead snowHead
latest report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@skimottaret, I’ve only just come across this thread but, as you know, I’ve already signed up for one of your new clinics on 21/12. They would seem to be perfect for someone like me - who has a limited budget for ski coaching but likes to improve/maintain their overall level of technique as much as possible. snowHead
snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy