Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

5 beds - Half Term - 10 - 17 Feb - Ski Amadé

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello peeps. This may seem a bit cheeky (at first) but I'm trying to help out a mate...

My place (www.austrian-adventures.com) has been booked out as an exclusive catered chalet for half term, 10 - 17 Feb 2018.
This is a fixed price and has been sold and I'll be getting my cash whatever wink

The only problem is one of the families has had to cancel which has left my mate in the lurch!

There are up to 5 beds available in either a double and a triple room or in a family room for 4/5.

The price includes catered chalet accommodation.

He is trying to recoup the pro-rata split of €1786.

If anyone is interested then please drop me a private message or contact me via my site and I'll forward his details on to you.

Thanks snowHead 's

Ben.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi yes i am interested in that, tell me more.
We are a family of 5 who go each year but are other families have bailed out. So I am looking at joining a larger group in a catered chalet...

What resort is it, where the chalet in relation to the ski lifts

Very interested if still available
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@made for it, the link to the website (Austrian Adventures) is in a small font at the bottom of the original post.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi @made for it,

The best bet is to have a look at my site ( www.austrian-adventures.com ) for a bit more info.
We are 70km from Salzburg (about 45 minute transfer).
Ski bus is at the end of the road for Radstadt/Altenmarkt and Fageralm and Reiteralm. Radstadt takes about 15 minutes if it is busy.
I teach at the local ski school in Radstadt (and will most probably be teaching English classes that week).
The main area is www.skiamade.com
You can also easily access other areas via one ski bus change or some linking services.

A car is pretty handy but not necessary.

I hope this helps.
Ben
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It's fair to say that @flangesax makes the cut in terms of snowHeads-Community approved operators... or would, were there actually such a thing Wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ahhh.... fanks @Dadmin Blush Blush

I've already got my massive bucket load of cash for this booking but it looks like my mate may get a bit stuffed unless he can sell on his rooms!

...I'm off to buy an Aston...
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm unashamedly bumping this!

As I mentioned, this isn't me spamming (for a change wink ) I am trying to help out my friend who has booked to stay with us from 10th - 17th Feb (UK half-term)

Due to a monumental diary error they now have up to 5 beds available in combination with 1 or 2 rooms.

They need €1786 to cover their shortfall to 'sell' the space on.

It is a catered chalet styled week with young families.

I'd much rather try to get them an interested snowHead rather than just open the rooms on their behalf for instant bookings.

If anyone is interested then please drop me a PM or contact using the link below.

Thanks peeps!!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
What is included in the price?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@2weird2die,
"
•7 Night Stay
•Ensuite rooms with breakfast
•2 course evening meals with wine for 6 nights
•Apres Ski tea and cakes
•Gluhwein and Schnapps
•Manned and Honesty Bar Facilities
•Assistance to get started (ski schools, passes, ski hire etc)
•Social Ski Day with a qualified ski instructor
•10% off of equipment hire and more (Sport20000 Altenmarkt)
•10% cash discount at Radstadt Ski School"
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@2weird2die, Also probably one of the best ski holidays you’ve been on, but I’m biased because I’ve been before. You’ll love it.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Which/where are the actual travel times to main area liftstations from you using a skibus?

Yes, have skied and like both areas.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@2weird2die, on the busses...

The bus stop is at the end of our road, no further than 80m or so.
From here you can get to Radstadt in about 10 minutes, direct.
Fageralm in about 20min, direct.
Reiteralm in about 30min, direct.
You can also swap busses at the first stop to get to Flachau, Flachau Winkl, Zauchensee and Wagrain.
Or... you can go direct to Radstadt, ski over to the Altenmarkt side, grab a shuttle up to Zauchensee/Flachau Winkl.
Lots of options!

By car, most of Ski Amadé is accessible within 20 min (Gasteins and Hoch Koenig are the exceptions).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy