Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dale Boots update

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any snowheads belonging to the funny feet club may be interested to learn that following the closure of Outdoor Traders there are some new developments. Richard Shayler, who I understand used to work with James, is opening a new business in Abingdon from mid October. The address is 20-21 Market Place Abingdon OX14 5BY. This is to be a full factory service with boots being made in Abingdon. For more info contact richard@daleboot.com
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
that is correct

Richard has spent the past 4 years working at daleboot in Kitz running their workshop, he will as has been said be building the boots on site so the turn around time will be massively reduced
snow conditions     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Great news. Thanks for that.
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Will the shop be selling other makes do you know? And will the provide other services like boot adjustments and ski servicing?
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Right now they will only be selling and fitting the dale boot products
snow report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
whats happened to Outdoor Traders as without James assistance and Dale boots I would not be able to ski?
ski holidays     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Des wrote:
whats happened to Outdoor Traders as without James assistance and Dale boots I would not be able to ski?

Closed at end of June.
snow conditions     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
sugarmoma666 wrote:
Des wrote:

Closed at end of June.

and from the OP...
Quote:

James, is opening a new business in Abingdon from mid October. The address is 20-21 Market Place Abingdon OX14 5BY.
snow report     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Gämsbock wrote:

and from the OP...
Quote:

James, is opening a new business in Abingdon from mid October. The address is 20-21 Market Place Abingdon OX14 5BY.

A slightly misleading quote there, as you've clipped the text to make it look like the OP said James is opening the workshop. The OP actually says it's someone who used to work with James.
snow conditions     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@sugarmoma666, sorry, you are right. I misread it - I wasn't being intentionally misleading. Embarassed
latest report     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy