Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chalet recommendations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Iím new to all this so apologies if this is in the wrong place but could anyone recommend a sc chalet in Morzine that sleeps 8 ? Must be within a few minutes walk to the the centre of Morzine ? It is for Jan 2020 and we are hoping to stay for 5 nights. Can anyone help me as Iíve not got a clue where to start !

Thanks
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Peanutinthesnow, Welcome to Snowheads.
Many chalets operate a week long Sat-Sat or Sun-Sun rental, so you would probably need to book the whole week ( even though it is still 15 months away).
The 2nd and 3rd weeks of Jan are usually quiet, so you might find somebody happy to do a 5 night rental but you might just have to bite the bullet and pay for a week long rental ( probably the difference between 5 nights and 6 nights in terms of the overall holiday cost will be pretty small in any case).
Good places to start would be owners direct / home away, simply owners, chalets direct, booking.com, air bnb, etc... The first page of a search engine will throw up the usual suspects, and you will probably find the same property available through a number of different portals, as some chalet owners promote their property through many platforms to increase visibility.
I hope you find what you are looking for.
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have you tried the Chaletsdirect solutions room?
https://www.chaletsdirect.com/forum/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=1
snow conditions     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy