Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

LES ARCS 2016 - 2017

Poster: A snowHead
Its not snowing Shocked Shocked

Looks like everything will be open apart from Aguille Rouge. Might complain. Enjoy work everyone.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@thefatcontroller, waiting for today's update *drums fingers on table* ... Albeit, I know it's going to proper cheese me off.

Still, on the bright side, it's now only 31 days till I travel out there!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Richie_S, Apologies, not a huge amount to report other than every lift was open apart form glacier and the snow was lovely. Actually snowed up high most of the day, light but more snow all the same. We went out at 10, down to 1800, across to Peisey (10th day here this year and 1st time we have got to peisey?) and then back to 2000 to meet 2 of the kids who have finished their snowboarding lessons and No.3 who had taken the morning off. Took them down to Arepette for lunch then back into 2000 for one last run down Plagnettes to home.

It was just a calm lovely day. The only downside today was i had a ball fall on my board. Caught a back edge and went straight backwards onto my head, knocked my helmet so bad it smashed my googles into my face. Got myself a black eye and was seeing stars. Boarding really does hurt, skiing is so much easier.

No snow forecast tonight, kids finished their snowboarding lessons so tomorrow we will all go out and take it easy, for 8 hours of lessons they have taken to boarding really well, though they are a bit battered and bruised. One of them was moaning tonight about how bad skiers treat boarders, welcome to boarding I said Toofy Grin Laughing

For those due out soon the place is in amazing nick.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wednesday 8 March. Still plenty of powder around!

Despite the lack of many sunny spells as they had forecast the evening before, we still headed over to La Plagne to see what nice snow we could find over that side today.

Managed some nice lines on the way over to the Vanoise Express on the Les Arcs side and then first tracks down the easy way into the meadows below the Roche de Mio cliffs. Then first tracks again down from the top of the Crozats chair to the Bauche chair.

With poor light, but still good snow we made a run through the forest to a late lunch down towards Les Coches.

After lunch another route through the trees from the top of Rond all the way to the Vanoise Erxpress.

Then back across Les Arcs through some out of the way powder fields which much to my surprise were still mostly untracked all the way to the Carreley chair. Back up and another different route down to Arc 1600 and home.

For the piste skiers amongst you, the conditions are excellent right now. All areas are open or will be opening shotly once avalanche protected. The piste natures are really fun and there is a nice soft layer of snow covering most pistes. The snow at the sides of the pistes is fun to ride and even when you fall right now it does not hurt 'too much!'

Another fun day in the fresh powder! Photos already posted for today in the March 2017 Album. Enjoy the photos! Just scroll down towards the end of the Album.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/LesArcsWinter/photos/

Tomorrow will be more powder I hope although the temps are set to rise! Still I shall be positive and hope we can find some hidden places to put down fresh tracks.

Anyone wanting to join us needs to send me a PM before 9am for meet up details. You will need your Arvi gear! Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@thefatcontroller, oof! Hope you are ok. I am exact opposite, tried ski's again last year after 15 years on a board...I won't be doing that this year, boarding is SO much easier....

Besides which, my plan had been along the lines of whilst my kids are learning to ski it would be better if I was back on ski's. Problem was they were quickly faster than I was confident... And I realised I was safer back on the board!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@Richie_S, We have skis and boards left here so we are good weather only boarders. We were here in January and skied most of the time conditions were so poor, its a disappointing holiday for us if we can't board but too old and have too much respect for my spine to board on ice...

Sun shining here in 2000, dark clouds around, some very light snow forecast. Got some work to do today so disjointed day, also 3 teenagers in tow so getting them awake is 1st hurdle of the day..laters.....

Only one photo yesterday. in 1950 watching a guy clearing snow off roof's, he did have a harness attached but still my legs were jelly just looking at
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Oh lord, what a beautiful morning, spring arrived, soft top to the snow and sun. Got work to do then back out again, more later but in case you are worried about us, conditions are stunning.......
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Excellent picture thefatcontroller: looks a bit Christmas Carol at the bottom, a bit scary scary at the top
(i'm not good with heights)
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@thefatcontroller, yup, that's my first concern.... Not the number of emails collecting in my inbox whilst I muse over the webcams, or re-write the packing list for our trip for the nth time...
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

The only downside today was i had a ball fall on my board

You are Buster Gonad and I claim my £5.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Great day today. Sadly interjected with work commitments but focused the mind on making the most of the time on the slopes. We really have seen 2 seasons this week. Deepest winter at the beginning of the week and spring today. We set off about 11am and it was already warm enough that the top layer of snow was soft. Went out with the kids, yeah all boarding, down to Carelly from Arpette, great blast on a board, then back up and over to 1600. Did Mont Blanc, stunning and empty, back into 2000 then for lunch and I had work to do. After lunch I had an hour spare so made the mistake of taking a 16 year old boy who has only been boarding for 4 days out for a blast on boards. We went up Bois, down to Carelly, back up, down into 2000 via Lac, up Marmotte, down to Varet and up Varet, down Arandelles and back in. I was shattered, he was ok.

Boarding on powder is good but today was just as good, the warmth had softened top layer everywhere, it was just a lovely day. Too old to board with teenagers, they fly but held my own, us old farts aren't that bad Toofy Grin Even manged a quick drive to bourg at 6pm for some shopping.

Last day tomorrow, asked my boss for next week off to recover, he told me to **** off.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thursday 9 March. Not quite the deep powder we have been having for the past few days, but still a good day out in the National park.

Went up the Varet and found the Aiguille Rouge would be shut till after lunch so headed over to the Grand Col and up over the Col into the National Park. The couloir down was interesting as always with soft snow. Then across the meadows all the way down the central route to make fresh tracks in spring snow and finally out along the track.

We were able to ski all the way to Villaroger so that was good although lower down the snow became heavy and sticky.

A nice picnic on the way home and a fast ski back to the Altiport with a little couloir thrown in rounded the day off nicely before heading for home.

An interesting day. Different from the last few days, but still fun.

Tomorrow we hope to go over to the La Plagne side. Anyone wanting to join us please PM me before 9am to get the meet up details.

Photos from today are now posted in the March 2017 Album on the Les Arcs Winter page. Just scroll down towards the end of the album to see the most rescent photos.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/LesArcsWinter/photos/
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Friday, last day and sun is shining...Got a lunchtime work commitment so morning blast when I can get the kids up and then a few hours this afternoon. Weather wise its been a bit perfect this week....

Speaking to the lady in reception the thing that has surprised everyone here is that this week is busier than last for number of people in resort. Everything is open so lifts don't seem that bad and the bowl is best avoided, everyone heads there and some other beautiful runs are empty (1600 area but don't tell everyone). Lunchtime (god bless the French) is also dead.

One question for the locals or those more in know than us. Tomorrow we have to be in Chambery for about 3pm. Normal run 2 hours. Plan is to hang here, go for coffee and leave about 11.30, this gives us 4 hours and if very early then we can go to the big shopping centre near Chambery. How bad is it genuinely getting out of 2000 on a Saturday down to Bourg and to Moutiers?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
thefatcontroller, give me your boss's number and I'll phone him/her up for you.
You are definitely not allowed to go - we need your regular reports and photos.
The whole Snowheads community will suffer without your posts. If Snowheads suffers, the whole world suffers.
You clearly can't go!
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Jonpim, ditto.

Who's there next week to fill in ?
latest report
Ah shucks guys thanks, Embarassed Embarassed Not sure you can call the reports, more ramblings but do try keep it real.

Classic spring today, so didn't head out till 11 (that and teenagers), gave the snow a chance to soften. Had work commitment at 1pm so had 1 1/2 hours to try kill myself and 2 teenagers. It was fun, went up Bois down to Carrelly, back up down to 1800 and then did some stuff in the bowl. Still icy high but below 1900 on 1800 side was softened nicely.

All 5 of us went back out after lunch, up Bois, down to Carelly, back up, over to 1600, Mont blanc (so quiet but ssshh) and then made way back in. I'm sure we did more runs than that but overall the place is in stunning nick. We definitely saw 2 seasons this week, today was pure spring.

Some photos.
Off Villards gondola looking at 1800

Off Villards gondola looking up

Down at 1600

Up form 1600 sat on Mont Blanc chair

and when a teenager does a face plant/somersault and gets her boards stuck
snow report
@thefatcontroller, Didn't realise you were there this week Embarassed (I seldom read the snowcrazy section of snowHeads )
Twisted Evil
ski holidays
@boredsurfin, Naughty 😂 . Similarly I avoid the Montalbert chat thread. 👍 Amazing weather this week.
snow conditions
@thefatcontroller, fabulous.

So, for reference, where has been good for lunch stops this year?

Last year, we ate 3 out of 6 lunches in Le Savoy in 2000, as it was convenient to pick up kids after ski school, and watch number 3 walk through for his Piou Piou lessons at 2ish.

We had a pizza / burger lunch outside at the place in the same square but somewhat 'opposite' which was fine. And ate in in another smarter place next door inside one day when it was snowy.

There was a somewhat newer place over on 1800 off the Grand Melezes blue that served nice wok based dishes, which was very pleasant on the terrace in warm Easter sunshine.

And on the chalet night off, we retired to 1950 and had 'traditional' in Le Mazot. But thinking of pushing the boat out this year and trying Table des Lys or Brasserie Le 1950. Any opinions?

Have you tried the resto in the new Taj hotel?
latest report
Friday 10 March. The conditions are turning very spring like!

Today we headed over to the La Plagne side in the hope of being there for the opening of the Bellecote. It was not to be.

The fresh snow combined with cable problems ment that it did not open again today! When I asked they said maybe tomorrow, but more likely Monday! Seems we must wait a little longer.

Instead we headed down Brown Trouser Ridge and into the back valley. After a nice ski down in spring snow to the restaurant it was time for lunch.

After a very lazy lunch in the sun, well it was Friday! We headed back up top and were hoping to get to Roche de Mio. Another lift broke down so we headed for the top of Crozats. More nice untracked spring snow down to the valley and back up. Hoped to make another similar route, but they closed Crozats due to avalanche riisk on the track at the top.

Instead over into the Les Coches forest and down to the Vanoise Express. Then a fast ski across Les Arcs and time for a drink in Arc 1600 before heading for home.

Overall today was good. The snow has turned to spring conditions and although mixed, gave us some nice untracked routes which if you were careful were fun to ski.

The pistes are all in excellent condition after the last snowfall. You can get to all stations and most pistes are open. Some higher lifts are still closed due to avalanche risk and others close during the day as happened to us today.

Tomorrow as it is changeover day we hope to head for La Plagne as normal. Maybe we will be lucky and find some more fresh untracked spring snow. Anyone wanting to join us needs to PM me for meet up details before 9am tomorrow.

Photos from today have been posted in the March 2017 Album on the Les Arcs Winter page. As requested by some people. I have now made the latest photos appear at the top of the Album so you DO NOT need to scroll down to find them. Hope that helps! Enjoy!

boredsurfin, never mind! At least I keep this thread updated most days of what conditions are like. I even share the details over on the La Plagne thread when we are over your side! Toofy Grin Laughing
snow report
@Richie_S, We don't eat out as a norm is simple answer. 3 teenagers eat too much! We own the apartment so invariably go back in for baguettes. If out and looking for a coffee 99% of the time we end at L'Arpette, we had lunch there one day and that was 80 Euro. Of a nighttime we never eat out, too lazy. Once we get settled after a day's boarding so desire to get back up. Yes we do have to cook but done it often enough that we know quickish meals.
snow report
Good point. We will need to do that in the coming years... We have three boys, and the 11 yr old already has a plateful as big as mine.

This year is expected to be our last year with Esprit. They do a supervised lunch back at the chalet for £80 for the boys for the week, which allows the wife and I to relax at lunch.

Decided not to do that this year, and pick them straight up from ski school, and head to lunch. Figured we may be cost neutral IF we have a few cheaper lunches at the snack huts on piste, or picnic one day.
ski holidays
@Richie_S, If you can get them to the doughnut by Arcabuelle that is very reasonable. I would go so far as to say cheap.
snow report
Yes, we should be fine to get there, not sure I took them down Plagnettes last year, but eldest did the narrow / steep bit of Lac and they did fine on (one of my favourites) The Bellette and the Froid Fontaine.

The snack bar further down off the top of the Marmottes, we used to regularly frequent - when they did lots of pies, but in recent years they seem to have reduced that selection. A slice of pie 'used' to be 3.80euro and was sufficient to keep going on for the day, with a side of coffee and a mars bar!
snow report
Quote:

Have you tried the resto in the new Taj hotel?

Only on their sampling night in London during the autumn. It was OK.

As to where to eat at lunch time then the parenthese in 1800 is very good. They used to do a kilo of moules for IIRC 13 euro. Rocky mountain in 1600 is cheep about 13 euro for burger, chips and beer. The Cairn also in 1600 has a nice terrace with views across the valley to mount blanc and down to Bourg.

Sadly these are last year's reccomendations since I have not been out yet this year.
ski holidays
Well that was fun? 11am leave Arc 2000. 4 hours 45 mins later, Chambery airport. Never again...train next year. French traffic regulation systems are designed to cause traffic jams.
snow report
Yes, thefatcontroller, back in the days i drove to La Plagne, we always left by 6.30am. No trouble then.
But that was Easter. I did think you might be ok this weekend. Seems not.
Best of luck with the trains next year - it is the only way.
My journey out yesterday was Easy-peasy, and relaxed all the way.
ski holidays
@thefatcontroller, Our dog was poorly so had an 11am appointment at the vet in Aime. Went the back road thinking we'd be ok but it was horrendous! Took 1hr 15mins to get from Plan Peisey to Aime Shocked The traffic on the main road looked terrible & I wondered how you were getting on.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Saturday 11 March. Changeover day so another trip across to the Bellecote!

Thought we should head over to the Bellecote and try our luck again today. Success, although delayed they did open the Glacier.

First today I had a ride up a very packed Funicular from the valley, thought it was low season, but someone forgot to tell the French! The car park had loads of coaches and Polaire Star ski shop was packed to overflowing!

Then a fast ski across to the Vanoise Express. Headed up to Crozats and a detour first to find a phone that was dropped in the powder yesterday! I am sure you are thinking that it's impossible to find to a phone the next day in the powder! We new roughly where it was dropped so headed straight there in very mixed snow at that time in the morning. For once the conditions were kind so not to much frozen crud!

When we arrived at the place we needed to look I called the phone! Amazing!! We could here it ringing from under the snow! Result! I dug it up! My advice, buy a Sony Expedia phone, it kept it's charge since yesterday afternoon buried in fresh cold snow all night and still worked!!

Time to go to the Bellecote!

Headed up top of Roche de Mio. Down the back through the cliffs and then a lap of untracked snow in the bowl. Really fun with spring snow in most places.

Then back up top and although earlier than normal it was time to head over onto the North Face. With all the talk of avalanches right now we did not want to leave it too late and did a very safe route down the central shoulder. Nice snow up top even some soft snow with room for a few fresh tracks.

Then onto the lower section which had turnded into spring snow although firm and you did break through a few times if you were not careful.

A nice picnic once out of the danger area and then down the forest track to the bus.

Back across Les Arcs and a well earned drink at the Altiport before heading for home.

The pistes everywhere we went today were firm with a nice covering of grippy snow. Fun to ski. Anyone coming out this week will enjoy the pistes.

The off piste is very mixed. Soft and light in some places, firm and stable in others, but also breakable and unstable in other areas. There have been some big slides around so you do need to be very careful, but the off piste is still fun and you can have a great day out away from all the crowds.

March is not low season anymore. 30,000 plus arriving today up the valley they say. It will be another busy week I fear. Good for some making money, but not for those of us that like the peace and quiet of the mountains.

The forecast for the next few days is quite stable so it might be time to head into the high mountains again.

Photos of today will be posted shortly in the March 2017 Album on the Les Arcs Winter page. They should be at the top so know need to scroll down any more.

If you want to come with use tomorrow please send me a PM before 9am. You must have arvi gear.

Hope all those arriving have a great week! Very Happy Toofy Grin
ski holidays
@Jonpim, @genepi, Oh god yes, what a journey, never again. We have flown, drive and taken train but never left at mid day. Our flight was at 5.30pm out of Chambery so a 7.30am departure wasn't really an option, we did think 11am would be bad, maybe 3 hours in stead of 2 but nearly 5?

We left Arc 2000 at 10.45, the bizarre part was the journey down the mountain was quick, the road was very quiet, we took the short cut via Hauteville, and even at the Landry juction there was no other car so we went straight up onto the main road but from there to the Aime junction where cars form La Plagne joined took 2 hours or more, it was just crazy. Then the lights were on the Montgirod tunnel, another 30-40 mins. Moutier itself was quiet, Albertville again no issue but then Chambery was a mess. They indicated traffic calming and a lane shut in a tunnel (which wasn't) but that caused another 10 miles of tailbacks. So nearly 5 hours and we didn't go through Bourg....... All in all a lesson learned, if in a car just get away early......

Travel back aside it was an amazing week, the 2 youngest learnt to board is what were amazing conditions, deep snow early in the week and spring at end. It is depressing how quick kids pick up boarding Laughing Laughing Thats it for this year, glad you enjoyed my ramblings, try to tell it as it is. If still going out enjoy, otherwise till next year......

One last photo from the week, looking up the 2000 bowl, you can see the new hotel.
ski holidays
@thefatcontroller We thought this weekend would be quiet too. Left Belleplagne at 8am thinking early enough but there was already a big queue at the tunnel before Moutiers and then there was the queue at the entrance to Chambery. Didn't move for ages so bailed out into Chambery centre ville and headed for the railway station and then round the back of the station and back onto the main through road which by this time is 4 lanes - one for local exits, two for the motorway to Lyon (at a standstill) and one for Aix-Les-Bains and the airport (clear) so we took that as it would have been ages to get through the toll barriers and after that a real battle all the way to the motorways round Lyon.

We carried on to ALB and joined the motorway to Annecy there and then headed for Geneva and then Bourg en Bresse finally joining the A6 at Macon and our normal route north via Dijon, Troyes and Reims arriving at our overnighter at St Quentin at 6.30. 530 miles about 50 miles further but I think we did the right thing unless anybody that braved the Lyon autoroute can tell me otherwise.
snow report
Sunday 12 March. More fun in the snow away from the crowds today.

Once more headed over to the Bellecote today. After a week without access due to a problem with the cable or something like that, it is nice to get the chance to spend a few days on my favorite mountain.

When we arrived at the Roche de Mio there was no queue at the gondola today so straight up top.

Then a nice run down the bowl in fresh spring snow making new tracks, Very nice.

Back up top and due to weather conditions it was once more down the North Face this time on the Cairn Couloir. Good snow the whole way down, soft and easy to make your turns, but firm enough not to slide. What a relief as there were a few nerves at the start.

Finally out at the bottom and onto the meadows for a fun ski down to the bus stop and lunch before heading for home.

Good snow everywhere today. None of that horrid crust we had yesterday. The pistes everywhere were firm and easy to hold an edge, even in the busy places. Later in the day they became softer. Typical spring conditions. The only real problem was flat light at times as the high cloud never really cleared to give us the blue sky we are now hoping for tomorrow.

Photos from today will be posted shortly in the March 2017 Album on the Les Arcs Winter facebook page. Just look at the first ones as they do now come up at the top. It worked. Teenagers are useful after all!

Tomorrow will be another fast day so anyone interested in joining us needs to send me a PM before 9am. Might do another route on the Bellecote, not sure yet!

Enjoy the photos. Toofy Grin Very Happy
ski holidays
@thefatcontroller, assume that is from your balcony? Nice view!
ski holidays
@Richie_S, No, our place is opposite, we are beside Lanchette chair. We rarely get up to that spot and we needed some photos of the apartment so we did that then took photo up the valley for you guys. Would be nice to have that view! However we can see Bois chair from our place which is a great indicator of chair openings on a bad day.
snow report
Monday 13 March. Another excellent day. With all the good snow at altitude we headed high again.

Made two routes off the top of the Bellecote. The first down to Champagny le Haut and then to the bus stop back to Peisey. Both routes had great snow high up and mixed lower down, but fun and challenging to ski.

Sorry photos will have to wait until tomorrow as only just back after watching the football.

For those that enjoy the pistes. They are still in good condition and easy to ski everywhere we went.

More to come tomorrow with another big day planned. Sorry group is full. Log back on tomorrow evening to see what we were doing! Very Happy Toofy Grin
latest report
That is an excellent position for your flat@thefatcontroller, i think we often have coffee in the place just beneath you when we do our Cake-in-Villaroger-for-Elevensies trip.
snow report
@Jonpim, Yes, we were very lucky, bought off plan so it was a risk and being French when you open the door for the 1st time the actual room lay out was different to the plans but they just shrugged their shoulders. The waffles are good from that place you do your coffee stop.

This is our view, where the other photo was taken is arrowed. You can access that spot via one of the rental shops and lifts into the apartment block opposite us. We were also lucky in that our view hasn't been too badly hit by the 3 other buildings that went up after. We are told that the hotel is the last thing to be built in Arc 2000.
ski holidays
Tuesday 14 March. What a great couple of days. Managed to do some long mixed routes off both sides of the Bellecote. After the fun yesterday, today we went down the Golet de la Vallaisonnay. Another classic route from the south side of the Col de Nant.

Very mixed snow at the start after a tricky climb up onto the ridge. Then some softer snow and untracked spring snow in the hidden back valley.

Followed by a short, but steep skin up over the col and all the way down in mostly untracked spring snow until the boulders and finally the footpath out to the village of Champagny le Haut.

A longish route with a climb at the start of the day. Some good descents and finishing with softer snow and then a very small hike at the end.

Picnic on the way and then after the bus ride a fast piste ski across La Plagne and Les Arcs back to the Altiport.

The WATERSLIDE is open again!! Free entertainment every day. So funny watching those that take a swim!

Had my first go today and stayed dry. One other of our little group also did it, but what can I say! The others either headed for home or just skied to the bar!!

Condiitions are typical spring now, with hard snow first thing, quickly becoming softer as the heat of the sun melts the night time freeze. Follow the sun 'on or and off' piste and you will have a good day. But do take care off piste as slides are possible.

Tomorrow will be an easier day for anyone that wants to join us before another big day on Thursday.

Send me a PM before 9am tomorrow morning if you want to join us on an easier route with a nice picnic in the sun!

Photos from the last two days follow shortly in the March 2017 Album on the Les Arcs Winter facebook page. Enjoy!
snow conditions
With a mere 24 days, 18hours 11 minutes before I fly out on annual family trip... I'm looking to get in early and book our dinner reservation at local restaurant on Chalethosts night off.

We are staying with Esprit in the Altitude Chalets in 2000. Does anyone know which day the have off ? (i would expect Thursday..., at least i think it was last year)
ski holidays
@Richie_S, Have you ever had difficulty booking a restaurant for the evening (with the exception of Christmas and New year's eve that is)? I will be out later that week for Easter and will arrange an evening meal at the Arpette for my night off. I'm really looking forward to it.

@thefatcontroller, I like your picture of the small flock of choughs.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy