Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

When best to ski 3 Vallees Feb/March 17?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sorry all, but I find the whole school holiday/peak period thing a bit confusing.

My question: When is the best week to avoid the school crowds?

Where I live, half term is Monday 20th-Friday 24th Feb 17, so I can avoid that week, but might clash with a French week! What do Snowheads think? The holiday will be a package probably; 2 persons.

Thanks.

CG
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Charliegolf, the French holidays are 4 February - 5 March. All to be avoided unless you like crowded slopes....
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you have the option March definitely
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just had a quick check, and that week includes UK, Paris and the Netherlands. So it will be busy. Avoid the 3V unless you have to be there. If you definitely are planning to be there come what may, in my experience as a regular 3V skier, if you know what you are doing and where to head, you can avoid queues quite easily. Especially if you are not using ski school-get ahead of the game by being at the lifts at 9am for starters.
How about heading to Italy instead?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks all, so week after 5 March looking good then.

Perty: How about Italy...? Wife and I are up to 4 skiing trips ever, and 3 were in the 3V. I'm a confident but agricultural inter, while she is just coming out of her shell. I'm very keen to go elsewhere, but in discussion yesterday, she said, "Look, I'm just getting there on blues, I am getting to feel that any blue is a goer. But could we not go back to 3V one more time first, where I kind of know the pistes- then look elsewhere."

Why would I want to argue (especially since I am retired and she is the cash-cow! Very Happy )?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy