Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Munich to Mayrhofen / 4th of March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all - will be driving from Munich to Austria (Mayrhofen) Friday the 4th of March, from the Pasing train station as early as possible (in order to arrive and still profit from some skiing time).

Will be able to carry along 1/2 persons (with gear), if anyone's interested, in exchange for a small contribution on gas & tolls Little Angel.

Also, I'll be getting back on the eve of the 7th of March (Mayrhofen to Munich Pasing) so return could also be arranged.

Anyone interested?

Cheers!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@PeterSnowhead, I will be there 5th to the 12th March. Can't wait

Look out for a snowboarder with Cornish flags on his Helmet
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
KernowRed wrote:
@PeterSnowhead, I will be there 5th to the 12th March. Can't wait

Look out for a snowboarder with Cornish flags on his Helmet

Hey will be on the lookout Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Meet up if you want, but not sure you'll keep up on those match sticks lol
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have no particular plans, will end up deciding everything last minute as usual. Besides, since I'll be driving and riding on day-only passes, I'll be totally flexible about going anywhere I feel like. You're bound to Mayrofen? Either way, we could do some runs indeed. You know the area?

And regarding those match sticks, don't bother. snowHead I'm really not into competing about what's best or who's faster / crazier / drunkest by the end of the day. Laughing

Will pm you my email. Cheers, thanks!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I have a super pass but haven't been boarding in years so need to see where I am in the first day etc. Never been to Austria (or Europe) before so will be completely lost but with piste map in hand.

As for competing I am merely pulling ya leg, happy to hook up for ski or beer
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
No kidding! I thought you might be local...

Never to Austria? Or to Europe, for that matter? You mean you are virgin to the Alps? You're up for a surprise dude!!! snowHead

So you chose wisely in my humble opinion - personally I've found that there's no better Alps skiing than the Austrian. Top notch, greatly scenic, adequate return for money spent, and not so many French all around to boot. Laughing
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Haha yeah sounds good, I have only boarded in Japan, NZ and USA so really looking forward to it. As i said a little bit nervous as i haven't been for a long time but i have loads of time to get back on track. I am sure I'll be flying after the first couple of runs.

Really excited and I am completely on my own there so supper relaxing as NO KIDS whoop whoop
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy