Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TNF Vengeanece ski climbing gloves

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all.

mini review.... Well it is a glove after all.

i just go a TNF Summit series Vengeance (I never knew it was spelled that way) glove today at 1/2 price from EB. These were to replace my lovely but stinky Leki goretex speed s gloves. The leki were heavily insulated and were just the right fit. A kings of golden fit that if too tight by 1mm would have been too tight and vice versa would have been too loose. The TNF in large, I take a size 9 in gloves (trust me.... i wore clinical gloves for hers.... i know my size) are just about right. The feel is slightly loose but gripping poles is very comfortable. However this leaves room for set of skinny liners.

Warmth is exceptional with the fleece and primaloft gold liner. The ease of interchange of the inner and a standers thin liner give is simple.

The only thing i can comment on is that if you have them on with a jacket,..... put thin inside the cuff because where the primaloft finishes you may feel a cold spot for a second or two.

Water proofing (via a dip the hand in a bucket of water) is great. No outer wetting out.

Buy for£160 hmmm maybe not...... Buy for £80 like I did today....... snap their hands off. Happy

Probably the best glove I've ever had and well worth the money. Very think and have a good feel without being too bulky.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy