Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Holiday Autos @ Munich

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone else noticed how expensive they are at the moment. A Vectra sized estate from Auto Europe is £133 for a week at New Year, Holiday Autos is £217.

Half the time when I hot search I get a no cars available for this date message.

Useless
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Ghost Dog, are Auto Europe using an off-airport provider? Have to be careful who you chose at Munich. And, to me £217 sounds ok for a week for a family-sized estate.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It was on-airport when I used Auto Europe last year.
£230 for a Pasat estate "or similar" booked through the English website Feb. half term (Vauxhall Insignia estate with Enterprise).
240 Euro for the same car on the next trip at Easter booked through the German website (Ford Mondeo estate with Alamo).
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Claims to be onsite.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Ghost Dog, Then £133 is a steal or a mistake. Bet the excess is meaty but then you just go get a car hire excess annual policy for not much money and you're away.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Ghost Dog,
Have you checked the price on the German web site?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Pruman wrote:
@Ghost Dog, Then £133 is a steal or a mistake. Bet the excess is meaty but then you just go get a car hire excess annual policy for not much money and you're away.

Already have the annual excess policy Very Happy

Rental is with Global Drive. Advertised as Opel Vectra Estate or similar. Don't make those anymore. Next price up is £155 Opel Insignia Estate frm Buchbinder (who own Global Drive).
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy