Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ive started stroking my Weapon(s)..... It must be summer

Poster: A snowHead
Big sigh........

Is anyone else yearning for snow already rolling eyes Why is the winter season always so short

I spent all weekend having an end of season kit clear out / tidy up session, and somehow have ended up buying a new set of Head Titans and some Ranger Carbonlites!! I mean really, do I need them Shocked It took me all of 10 seconds to decide I do and given that Id stroked and waxed my other weapons until both hands were red raw, and nearly took my eye out on several occasions with the tip, it only seemed fair to get some new ones Shocked

So now I have had to remove the slave (sorry wife) from the spare wardrobe which now contains the following:

Rossi WC SL
Head iSL
Salomon 3V
Head Titans
Whitedot Preachers
Whitedot Ranger CL's

Only problem is I now need a wardrobe to put the wife back in, as the scowls i'm getting are starting to melt flesh. I heard her mutter something about you only have one pair of legs, followed buy you'll need a sit ski if you get any more! I laughed and switched off. I'm not sure I can last until next season to play again, or perhaps I should get a divorce.......

Which reminds me of the worlds shortest fairytale:

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl ''Will you marry me''

The girl said, ''NO!''

And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and skied A LOT and played golf and drank beer and scotch and had money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted

THE END

Laughing

So shall we start a Summer/Partners survival group?! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person

I feel your pain.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@PaulC1984, PS nice quiver.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@jbob, thanks for the photo thats made me feel so much better. Ill be resorting to sitting in the car aircon on full blast whilst watching you tube clips soon! Its just so stressful Happy

Yes i love my quiver, but would love them more if they were on my feet Happy.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I feel your pain, only Ive been feeling it since the 28th Jan when I snapped my arm in half after only 2 days on hols. Just before the snow started and got to watch it come down outside the hospital for 3 days Sad

just got the ok to ski again just in time for summer, sigh....

Castleford here I come!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Call that a quiver?

I met a chap a couple of years ago who is absolutely addicted to game shooting. He told me of his latest divorce:

He is a wealthy man and can well afford the money, but the time required was causing a big problem with his (third) wife. He was taking up 70+ days a season (Oct-Jan inclusive).

The marriage was under pressure and she told him" cut down on your shooting or it is over for us"

"It was a shame she had to put it like that" he said "I was really quite fond of her"
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
medlington wrote:
I feel your pain, only Ive been feeling it since the 28th Jan when I snapped my arm in half after only 2 days on hols. Just before the snow started and got to watch it come down outside the hospital for 3 days Sad

Castleford here I come!

That can't be good. I fractured my shoulder skiing a few years back right before the ski season, and by time the ops happened the season was over and along came baby number one and that put a stop to the next season Sad

Still little one starts skiing this year yay Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rungsp wrote:
Call that a quiver?

I met a chap a couple of years ago who is absolutely addicted to game shooting. He told me of his latest divorce:

He is a wealthy man and can well afford the money, but the time required was causing a big problem with his (third) wife. He was taking up 70+ days a season (Oct-Jan inclusive).

The marriage was under pressure and she told him" cut down on your shooting or it is over for us"

"It was a shame she had to put it like that" he said "I was really quite fond of her"

Im trying to think of a pun that doesn't involve weapon, fire one off at her or firing blanks..... I'm struggling Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Be Nice please! me Paul, when are you going to use all of them?!!!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Rishie wrote:
me Paul, when are you going to use all of them?!!!

Well tignes was hardly the suitable for much OP skiing this year Happy Plenty of ice, rocks and grass when we went though. Hope your all well btw. Ill be doing the bashes in feb next year so hope to get good use out of them then Happy Might also try and sneak a pre crimbo trip to cham or somewhere if the weather / wife permits Happy
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Get out to the alps a do a bit of summer skiing it's a great summer holiday.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
francium. wrote:
Get out to the alps a do a bit of summer skiing it's a great summer holiday.

I can't - since I let the wife out of the cupboard she is controlling my movements (by movements I mean holidays and not 'movements'! Shocked )
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Take her with you she can lounge by the pool if she doesn't ski.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
haha, she will come one day when I let her ;-p. I have Lemans 24hr in just over a month to soften the blow Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Anyway the season isn't over yet I'm off to Austria on Saturday Toofy Grin
snow conditions
francium. wrote:
Anyway the season isn't over yet I'm off to Austria on Saturday Toofy Grin

Do one Toofy Grin Have fun, I'm happy for you Confused
ski holidays
@PaulC1984,

Do you actually travel with all those or is your wardrobe in the Alps?
snow report
Well, no. I use the SL skis for playing around indoors. The titans and preachers following me round this year. Ive had quiver killer inserts put in the ranger so I can fit 3 pairs of skis and 2 bindings in my double ski tube next year Happy

Women are allowed lots of shoes right? I just put on my feet whatever tickles my fancy that day Happy
snow conditions
@PaulC1984, So do you do any racing ? Shame to have so many SLs and not show them the gates Toofy Grin
latest report
ski wrote:
@PaulC1984, So do you do any racing ? Shame to have so many SLs and not show them the gates Toofy Grin

I use to a fair bit hence the collection, now I'm old and knackered (ok so I'm only 30) but the last time I raced was a few years back, fractured my shoulder and after 2 ops, never really got back into it. I used to love it when racing was chilled out and fun (rossendale summer race league and midlands ski club for those that remember) but alas people started getting rather serious, and thats not me. I plan a mighty return when my son starts skiing - if he decides to race rather than freestyle that is. If he decides to go down the freestyle route ill have to disown him Happy

I still love playing on SL skis as hell theyre fun, Nothing better than being bounced around by something stiff (so the wife tells me, oh no wait... that was me dreaming again) Toofy Grin

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Thu 30-04-15 16:00; edited 1 time in total
snow report
@PaulC1984,
My Preachers are still in the hall by the front door, can not bring myself to put them away in the garage yet, I have to touch them every-time I go out !!! (sad i know) Toofy Grin
ski holidays
@livetoski, Nothing wrong with giving your weapon a stroke everytime you go out Happy
ski holidays
@livetoski, @PaulC1984,

The Redeemers, the Preachers (mit Beasts) and the CL Directors all lined up together in the backyard all day Saturday - each pair giving off memories of particular days and places past. Took pics of 'em in the sun, pics in the shade, pics of tips and pics of tails. Pics of Beasts from several different angles too. Almost posted a pic here...neighbours called the police who got the AOS in when I started "aiming" down the edges of the Redeemers....I know I'm sick, it's wrong and I need help..nobody out here understands me...how long till November?
ski holidays
Big Paua wrote:
@livetoski, @PaulC1984,

The Redeemers, the Preachers (mit Beasts) and the CL Directors all lined up together in the backyard all day Saturday - each pair giving off memories of particular days and places past. Took pics of 'em in the sun, pics in the shade, pics of tips and pics of tails. Pics of Beasts from several different angles too. Almost posted a pic here...neighbours called the police who got the AOS in when I started "aiming" down the edges of the Redeemers....I know I'm sick, it's wrong and I need help..nobody out here understands me...how long till November?

haha pmsl

Funny you mention about ''aiming''. I tried to have a conversation with the wife about rocker, waist width, profiles and waxing. The conversation started and very quickly ended when I aimed my weapon at her........ behave you lot you know what I mean Toofy Grin

@Big Paua We all understand you here, we are wonderfully all as twisted as you Cool
snow report
PaulC1984 wrote:
medlington wrote:

Castleford here I come!

That can't be good. I fractured my shoulder skiing a few years back right before the ski season, and by time the ops happened the season was over and along came baby number one and that put a stop to the next season Sad

Still little one starts skiing this year yay Happy

been very depressed the last few months because of it, just feel like I havent had my hit this year. We actually got some of the best conditions Ive had in years too just to rub it in and it just happened to be the year pretty much everyone I know went skiing.

Getting married next year so got atleast 1 more season in me before the nippers start appearing so I think I need 1 week at the start to make up for this season, 1 in the middle as a proper holiday and then the skiing stag doo at the end. (just not sure how Ill pay for it as Ive been off work for 3 months)
snow report
It ain't over til it's over....Lifts still open until May Day at Glencoe & Cairngorm; winter snow conditions; more snow forecast tomorrow....

....600 mile round camping trip here we come Very Happy
ski holidays
Reminds me of the title to my favourite country and western song of all time

'My wife ran off with my best friend and I really miss him'
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy