Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

where to find the best snow in the 3Valleys this xmas?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi peeps,

Off to 3v tomorrow, but sadly the snow there is poor at the mo, with no snow forecast until late next week. So where will I be able to find the best snow (ideally on blue runs as we have a learner with us)? We're going to be based in les menuires so I'm guessing Val T is going to be our best bet as the lower runs are apparently patchy/icy apart from those served by snow canons which will be a busy as hell. Any insider info greatly appreciated Happy also, how can i find out which runs have snow canons? they don't seem to be marked on the piste map?

TIA

AL
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy