Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski in a Day Trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm sure about 15 years, one of the tour operators or airlines offerred a ski in a day trip during the week so it was something like 6am flight,1 hour transfer, 3 hours of skiing, couple of hours apres, then head back home by 10pm. It was £99 or something like that.

Cant think of a nicer way to pass a typical wednesday but wondering if anyone remembers this (or am I going mad) and is there anything like this now? Can't seem to find anything on google.

thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There's the Eurostar ski train out Friday night back Sunday morning (sleep in your seat on the train both ways) which gives you a full day in Les Arcs for not much more than £99. I was looking recently and couldn't find much else, so ended up booking this direct through Eurostar, although Lastminute offer it as well.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@lazyskier, it used to be run by the Swiss Travel Centre in London on Saturdays and Sundays. 6am flight from Heathrow to Zurich, minibus to Engelberg, all day skiing then back on the bus to Zurich in time for the 8.50pm flight home.

It was priced at £79 and designed to fill the empty seats on the Swiss scheduled flight at weekends.

I think there was also a trip to Maria Alm from Stansted, run by Skiflex(?) but that seems to be no more!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy