Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

UCPA Val Thorens 10/1/15 to 17/1/15

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi fellow SnowHeads!

Apparently I've rather abruptly reached the point in my life when everyone around me seems to be buying houses, having babies, getting married etc which means no one had the money (or time) to come skiing with the guy who is doing none of those things. So to make sure I still got my ski fix, without getting whacked for a single person supplement, I've booked a week at the UCPA in Val Thorens from the 10th to 17th Jan 2015.

I was wondering if any other SnowHeads are either at the UCPA in VT that week or are in VT and fancy a cheeky beer or 2?

Cheers

Thorney86
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to Snowheads, the beauty of SH is that you never need to ski alone. I am not in Val T that week but I had a week in the UCPA there in April it was great. Are you taking instruction? I recommend you do even if you are a great skier they are superb value and have classes that go up to expert. Also this stops you skiing alone, did you book with Action Outdoors? or direct with UCPA? Do you speak French? Don't worry if you don't as there are many nationalities there and most staff speak English.
You might also want to add your name, resort and dated in the Snow Buddy thread that way other SH will see who is in resort.
You can also look at SnowHeads Bashes they are great value trips where to avoid single suppliments they will put you in room with same sex. They are on the Events page.
Have fun.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the reply. I booked my trip with Action Outdoors and selected the half time tuition as I'm well aware there's plenty of room for improvement in my skiing (confident on blues and ok on reds). My French is 'comme ci, comme ça', again room for improvement as I haven't done it since GCSE, but I'll be able to bumble through! Thanks for the tip, I'll post it the skibuddy thread and I'll also keep an eye on the bashes for future trips!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The beauty of booking with AO is that they put you in room with English speakers so your class may be mostly French your roomies will speak English. There is a great bar area just beer n wine alcohol wise but good prices. The Center there is lower down than main resort so if you want to go into town in evening it's a bit of a treck.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy