Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any one recommend an English ski instructor in aime/ la plagne???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, can anyone recommend an English (patient !!!) ski instructor for a private lesson in aime or la plagne ? I'm an intermediate level( blues and easy reds ) but I go to pieces on narrow trails and let myself and my country down badly !!!! rolling eyes rolling eyes
Thanks Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi yes there are at least 2 in Oxygene in Plagne Centre
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Euan Gardiner in Oxygene.

Lime Snowsports
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks , I'll look him up !!! Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There is also Jenny from Oxygene as well although she is Welsh!! My husband had a lesson with her in Jan and wasmost complimentary.

I had private lessons with Antoine from Oxygene in January. He is French but his English was very good and I had no problems whatsover. Same last year, again with Oxygene,this time with Nico.

I also got nervous on narrow and/or busy trails esp in poor visibility. Two lessons with Antoine has sorted that out now
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ooo lovely, that makes two of us .... Welsh I mean Very Happy , will definitely chase up . Many thanks Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Haribo, i'm sure Euan and Jenny are very good, but i would suggest Christophe Lagu who owns Reflex Ski School.
Now, I know from the name you will be thinking "English?!?". Well, yes, he is French, but he is married to an English lady (Caroline) and his English is perfect. He is also rated by many of my friends as "The best ski instructor in the alps". And they've met a few.
I hope your lesson goes well with whoever you choose.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I have not had lessons myself but wife and kids all have at Oxygene La Plagne. All the instructors there speak pretty good English and I believe wife had lessons with Euan who was very good. They now run out of Centre and Belle Plagne. I recommend you give them a call and ask to speak to Julie Greenwood who manages the La Plagne Oxygene she will advise you best.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks everyone, that's all very useful, Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Went with Christophe from reflex, lovely chap with a fine sense of humour, very patient. Will definitely book again with him !
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Haribo, glad you had a good time with Christophe. He is indeed a lovely chap.
The whole team is excellent.
We went with Thierry Bruynooghe for our Telemark lessons.
Amazing patience and a clever wax on wax off technique
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
another vote for Lime Snowsports
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy