Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saturday night bar - CLOSED

Poster: A snowHead
On a purely experimental basis - noting that a friendly bunch of snowHeads seemed to gather of a saturday evening, I thought I'd inaugurate "Ian's Saturday Night Bar". I have before me a fine glass of Cono Sur Gerwurtztraminer, as a student at heart I note the alcohol content is quite unreasonably high for a white. The venue is where-ever you want it to be. I'm listening to Ned Sherrin at the moment - but I'm sure I can do something about that...

This week on snowHeads - the snow has come - at least to Austria and I've started the obssesive compulsion watching of the Westendorf webcam with a silly grin on my face. England is frosty...

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 20-04-08 8:00; edited 150 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mines a Bud while i cook T,with Faithless No Roots on for company. Can't stay long tho am popping over to my brothers......another snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
"Weapon of Choice" - Fatboy Slim! Off to my nieces christening tomorrow, so will see my brother who isn't a snowHead and seems to prefer hot places.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just opened a bottle of Columbard Chardonnay, telly is on Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:
... will see my brother who isn't a snowHead and seems to prefer hot places

www.hotheads.com is rubbish

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Sat 19-11-05 19:57; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Tiger beer for me. Telly on. Food in the oven snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
No TV for me - stumbling on the second tab of my browser though...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Anyone have a more interesting day than me? spent all day driving up to wolverhampton and back. Was worth it tho , i picked up my newly repainted motorbike wheels and they look spanky
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
shopped, snowheaded, engaged in mindless slaughter in Quake 4...so no - bike wheels sound good - what will they be attached to?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Once i have put the bearings back in they will slide gracefully in to my gorgeous Triumph SpeedTriple
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Nice! Mrs H used to ride a Yamaha Thundercat and once said - "Sports cars are for men that can't handle a motorbike"...
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
well i'm off to get banjo'd at the hockey club on cheep whatever they're selling this week!!!

Have a good one!! Toofy Grin
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Dan, is that a Brightonesq euphemism wink
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I guess it must be some Deliverance style gig Shocked
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Probably opening myself up to wholesale condemnation but spent the day walking through the fields blasting birds from the sky
ski holidays
Blimey, sounds like you've got a lot repressed anger there wink
snow report
Just found this: http://www.bbspot.com/archives/index_top11.html
snow report
kevinrhead, any pigeon pie in the offing?
snow conditions
Now on my second glass of Chardonnay, it's quite a pleasant smooth one. Looks like I will have to finish the bottle, after all it won't keep too well in the fridge and it would be a shame to waste it, since Waitrose gave it as a freebie for delivering my groceries late Very Happy
ski holidays
snowbunny, good excuse - Mrs H and I really need to invest in 1 litre bottles - two glasses just isn't enough.

Another find:

latest report
I have just had a chilli and a small bud - have got to drive later so can't have another just yet Sad
snow report
Ian Hopkinson wrote:
"Weapon of Choice" - Fatboy Slim! Off to my nieces christening tomorrow, so will see my brother who isn't a snowHead and seems to prefer hot places.

Spooky, I'm off to my nieces christening tomorrow as well.
Spent most of today with her and grandparents, we have discovered she doesn't like garlic breath but finds sunglasses fascinating.
snow conditions
FenlandSkier, are we related - it's not in Melton Mowbray is it? My niece is scared her singing Eeyore...

Another stumble... people who look like their pets
latest report
Just done Dad's taxi service for the night so getting the 6x out now
Highlight of the day, for the motorbike fans amongst you was sorting out the bookings for British Superbikes at Easter. Very Happy
snow report
IncogSkiSno, are you on the parental taxi service too?
snow conditions
Ian Hopkinson, not too far away, about 20 miles east of Melton Shocked
Small world innit?
snow conditions
Ian Hopkinson, Laughing collecting OH from train station after watching the All Blacks vs England match rolling eyes
ski holidays
IncogSkiSno, I know the train stations down your way - I'm from Wool - West of Wareham, and my dad lives in Christchurch. I have feigned the inability to drive - it's v. handy wink

FenlandSkier, I was once walking along Kings Parade in Cambridge and bumped into my old flatmate from Durham. My father in law is an expert at the "bumping into people you know" - he did it Costa Rica!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
IncogSkiSno, I will bet you that he's p*ssed, when you collect him Very Happy
snow conditions
snowbunny, I don't think he is, as I've just spoken to him.
ski holidays
IncogSkiSno, He had the words written down Laughing
latest report
Ian Hopkinson,

Quote:
and my dad lives in Christchurch

WHAT! DG Orff's your Dad Shocked
latest report
boredsurfin, don't think so - my dad's never mentioned Wengen in his entire life.
snow report
Ian Hopkinson, Laughing
snow report
Ian Hopkinson, Very Happy Very Happy LOL
snow report
Ian Hopkinson, Maybe he thought...I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you, see he cares wink
snow conditions
snowbunny, Laughing
ski holidays
If I have to go out before the Strictly Come Dancing results, could someone please let me know who gets kicked off? THANKS Very Happy
ski holidays
boredsurfin, I can catagorically state that your supposition is untrue, mainly because I don't live in Christchurch Shocked
snow report
D G Orf, Well ok, but what are you drinking? Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy