Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Arlberg Snow Report 2013/2014 (Post Season 50cm New Snow :-)

Poster: A snowHead
Link to the new piste map, including Warth.
Looks like some space already in the bottom right corner for future connection to Kappl.

http://www.stantonamarlberg.com/images/stories/panoramen/ski-panorama-jpg/SkiarlbergPano13-14.jpg

latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not so sure how the upper lifts of LEch and Warth are now spread out on the new piste map.
They look too big and out of proportion to the other areas.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Rendl looks as flat as a pancake.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nice map overall but looks like the whole Sonnenkopf will fit under one Steinmander chair in Lech Wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Blue 38a from Lech to Zurs - there is very little in telling which side is up or down.
The area is growing so they will get the map right some time.
It will look great with Kappl and eventually connection between St Anton and Zurs.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Obviously not to scale.

Just glad they didnt mark all the classic off piste routes (probably very wise for safety reasons)
eg Maroikopf,Hinterrendl,Malfon.

Its going to be fun this season to see how nany folk get caught in Warth or Lech
after the lifts close! VERY Expensive taxi or Overnight stay, haha.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Take the bus to dornbirn, railjet back to arlberg.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Given the gaps between trains, I think you may well find it is easier, much easier, to stay the night. Plan B: leave Warth before the last lift!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Folks. Tomorrow is going to be cold with heavy snowfall above 1800M

Will be short lived as bext week will be warn again
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thursday looks as though it's going to be warm but the other days look very promising .........

http://www.bergfex.at/stanton-stchristoph/wetter/berg/
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Wow. This is a big area already. Connecting to schrocken/warth makes it very big and warth is about the snowiest place in the Alps. Once the connection goes in towards kappl it will be appracing sella Ronda scale. A topographic piste map would be welcome.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Peter S, 2 things, it IS the snow surest area in the Alps, secondly.....the day they open the link to Kappl will be a sad day, Sella Ronda it ain't ever wants nor needs to be wink
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Markymark29,

+100

Ask any of the worldwide community of Powder Hounds in St Anton the following is NOT wanted

More Lifts
More Grooming
Ischgl Copy & Paste (destroyed powder fields by construction endless new lifts, relentless building of high end accomaodation)

Unfortunatly something St Anton said they would never do (follow the others ) is happening ..........
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Folks looking for Back Country guides. One of the top guys.

http://alloffpiste.com/skiing/
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:

Last edited by Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name: on Mon 4-11-13 10:14; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
stanton wrote:

Interesting; look like Franz has parted company with P2P then? He's a great guy, hope this works out for him, I'm sure he'll have plenty of regulars who'll book with him.
snow conditions
Torben top guide.......highly recommended!

http://www.skiadventure.eu/what-is-ski-adventure/
ski holidays
Lech am Arlebrg Monday November 4th

latest report
Are your lifts open yet?
latest report
New Snow in Lech this morning.
latest report
stanton, Think a skinning session might be on this weekend?

Or would it be worth waiting a couple of weeks for a bit of a base to form? Be honest with me, if I get a core shot in my new babies i will most likely cry!
ski holidays
sah wrote:
stanton wrote:

Interesting; look like Franz has parted company with P2P then? He's a great guy, hope this works out for him, I'm sure he'll have plenty of regulars who'll book with him.

Now that's indeed interesting!

...and glad to see that amongst the background pics he's using one of me Toofy Grin (bursting through the trees, ON3P-stickered helmet)
snow report
I've had lunch with Franz a few times but never skied with him (was always in another group with Graham or another guide). Wish him the best of luck.

http://youtube.com/v/zO7Anl_tH9I&list=UUzN_FZ6tvfuziHdv9Pz1CLw
snow conditions
horizon, not like you to be bursting through the trees, is it!!!?
snow conditions
Plenty of snow falling in st Christoph from what friends up there have said. Falling as rain here in St Anton. Town still quiet but building work still progressing, Billa looks almost finished (stock is on the shelves but no external branding on the shop yet), tall hotel/Alber Sport almost complete replacing Seitenblick, sport Pete also looks to be nearly finished. Work still taking place below Nassereinerhof too.
snow report
New AuenfeldJet Completed now Testing (Lech Warth Connection)

ski holidays
Over the summer Hotel Sweiger (This is adjacent to the Griabli ) was rebuilt together with a huge underground car park.

https://www.facebook.com/hotelschweiger/photos_stream
ski holidays
It looks like the off piste run from Rotshcroffen to Warth might almost connect with the Warth lift station with just a short walk up hill? Or is it more of an uphill than it looks?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
More snow overnight. Snowing higher up. Colder Sunday more snow expected.
ski holidays
Schneehöhe (Snow Depth) Saturday Nov 9th 16.00 CET

Ulmerhütte 2205M 40cm
Rendl 1986M 30cm
Zurs 2250M 25cm
ski holidays
Nice layer of snow all over here in resort this morning.
snow report
Take bus upto St Chris. Skin up to Galzig & slide straight down Osthang Very Happy
snow conditions

http://youtube.com/v/NldQ34Y_rJE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNldQ34Y_rJE&app=desktop
latest report

ski holidays
Great to see it snowing, only a few weeks to St Chrisoph trip! Anyone got recommendations on fair priced ski and snowboard hire in St Christoph? Cursory look seems to be chuffing expensive so far.
snow report
Hire is about the same price whichever place you get it from in Christoph/Anton.

Billa now has signage, opens on Thursday (14th) from the quick glacé I got at the billboard outside this evening.
snow report
Mistress Panda wrote:
Great to see it snowing, only a few weeks to St Chrisoph trip! Anyone got recommendations on fair priced ski and snowboard hire in St Christoph? Cursory look seems to be chuffing expensive so far.

Very very limited im afraid. InterSport.
snow report
Mistress Panda,

Virtually every item/service in St Anton is the same price in every shop.
I'm sure that's just a sheer fluke coincidence though wink
snow report
DB,

Hervis Sports managed to break the monopoly. The locals were very much opposed to
the stolre opening a couple of season back.
ski holidays
I'd have to agree. Ski hire in St Anton/St Christoph the most expensive I've come across. Last season we paid @140 euros for a week for decent skis. Almost double what we paid in Meribel the year before.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy