Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Slow learner....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A slow learner obviously. Took him all of a day to pick it up... Wink

See article
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bless!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
At the risk of being slated.... When on me last hols a few weeks back in our group we had we had 4 learners. One of the guys's amazed everyone with how quickly he picked it up. He is quite an experienced skateboarder.. but on his second day he was trekking across the mountain with us and doing exceptionally well. By the end of our 10 day's he was actually showing one or two of our experienced boarders a thing or two. Just goes to show... some are naturals and some aren't. Probably helped as well that the guy is insane and made of rubber steel Laughing

As for the other learners.. well by the end of 10 days they were happily cruising the blues... but we did loose one to blades... noooooooooooo Embarassed
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have just done my first 8 days of boarding this season, after lessons at Xscape. By day 5 I was beginning to carve on greens, and was safe if not stylish on easy blacks, and had bought my own gear! Being a good skier seemed to help a huge amount and from other freinds who have tried boarding I would definitely say that it's an easy sport to pick up - far easier than skiing.

To anyone who's thinking of trying it I would say give it a go - you'll probably love it!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Initially learning can be very demanding physically.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Philip Prior, damn right! Just doing up the bindings and getting up did for me, and I play squash regularly. I was a very slow learner: took me 3 days to master my first turn. Then it all came in a rush. Suddenly, not only could I turn, I could get up from sitting, and get off a chair lift without immediately falling over. One more day and I would have been getting big air in the half-pipe and 720 degree spirals off every jump. Unfortunately rain stopped play (Morzine, early January Sad )
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy