Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alpe D'huez 22-30 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey everyone,

Heading out to alpe D'huez. Have to admit it is a budget organised uni ski trip but can't skip term time like when I was younger and it also takes all the hassle out of planning as all my friends are busy studying as well.

Does any one have any tips and tricks for the resorts. Any good runs or easy accessible offpiste, itinerary runs or anyhting that I won't discover a few days in and wish i had earlier . The more info the better - which are the bars to avoid and if anyone can recommend a bar on the mountain where when the lifts shut we can chill and watch the sun set before skiing down at dusk would be great.

I am also looking at doing le grand sablat when I am out there so if there is anyone here that wants to join please let me know and anyone who has done it before any comments would be great - guides, guides name and also i hear there are variants to the route?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy