Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Burton Malavita 2013 est

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone use these bindings? Opinions?

About to buy a pair to mate to my 2011 custom wide.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Jib freestyle softer flex binding I think supposedly very comfortable but Cartel might be a better all rounder especially if you or your board are bigger used at speed .
Saying that the current Cartel highback seems softer torsionally than my 2008 pair but I find it hard to keep up with burtons changes.
Sales are on Union Forces ,Asadashi models also Burtons Cartel bindings and Ion, Rulars boots some sales are at 50% in the uk
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the feedback Tirol. Not getting back to the UK before winter, and so pulled the trigger on the Malavita's. I need to source some more M5 hardware for my custom board to fit it, but very happy with the usual Burton quality that the bindings seem to have to the eye. I am a piste runner at present, with the look to move a little off piste on this board this winter, so reading the bumf and www it seems these should perform perfectly for my needs. (mid flex, asym high back, hinge, est for soft underfoot, adjustability etc). I got the restricted ones too, so matt black with matt black chrome buckles

Cheers Cool Laughing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you have m5 part trouble go to the european source, burton innsbruck contact details are on the site.
You could get the bits sent to uk or anywhere hopefully.
Send clear detailed photos and explanation of your personal situation they have been excellent to me in the past and it pays to know for when in a more isolated village when really needing bits.
Its burtons strenght with other brands you have to jury rig,find a store miles away or borrow .
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the heads up Tirol, I have actually spoken to the International Burton distributors before, and actually find all contacts Ive dealt with at Burton exceptionally helpful.

I went back to ski dubai, and they had the M5 fittings pack in stock, which they gave me for nothing, which was great! Now mounted and probably going to hit the slope next week to demo the set up!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.

And just cos Im sad, here is my new set up! Cool lol
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy