Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kufstein station to Ellmau by bus?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Can anyone tell me if there is a direct bus from Kufstein train station to Ellmau? I looked on Postbus and also OBB but didn't manage to find anything although comments on the web seem to suggest there are direct buses that take 30 mins?

Failing that, I saw there was a bus to Ellmau via Soll but obviously this wouldn't be as convenient. I don't really want to pay for a taxi if I can help it!

It would be for travel this Saturday the 9th March...

Many thanks all!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rightbak, pretty sure you'll need to change at Soll but that's a nice place to hang around if needs be... http://www.wilderkaiser.info/de/busfahrplan-linienbus-postbus.html
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you find yourself with spare time in Kufstein, pay a visit to Batzenhäusl - I can't tell you what it's like as that would spoil your fun, but it's worth it

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Thu 7-03-13 9:54; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ahh ok many thanks - I might continue on the train to Worgl and get the bus from there instead. It all depends on the times we get into Kufstein/Worgl and the connections available...

Or just get a Taxi.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rightbak, will your accommodation pick you up? Worth asking.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

will your accommodation pick you up? Worth asking.

That's a very good point. I'll ask them. Thank you.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
What you need is the Smartride app if you have a smart phone or tablet.
Google SmartRide for more info. It is easy to use and will give you times, changes and prices. All you do is to input start and destination info. You can do it using a map if you dont know bus or staion addresses etc.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy