Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Binding dilemma - new ones or replace straps on old

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Have a pair of Flow F11's which I like but are now 10+ years old and had about 60 days on snow. I've lost one of the ladder straps anyway and was wondering if there is a time limit before these need replaced, or is it a case of waiting until they break, then replace?

I also have a new board and *warning: tart content, the colour doesn't go. Mine are grey/blue and board is mainly a wood effect, so I may be looking for excuses to replace wink

I'm fairly comfortable all over the mountain and off-piste when conditions allow but never venture into the park. As I've been out of the boarding loop for past 4 years, any recommendations that won't break the bank welcome. Cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
just replace the ladder, and then make sure that you are in deep powder so you dont upset anyone with your non color matching rolling eyes

I just replaced the buckles on my burtons which are about the same age as yours (60 days wise) and they were a bit rusty. Burton shop gave me all four buckles and 2 new cap straps for free! it looks like a complete hotchpotch now and I love it!! snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You are probably right. I'll try and source some before I go but for such a popular binding there don't seen to be many shops that sell spares - none within 25 miles of where I live anyway.

I quite fancy a change, or at least trying something different now that my boarding is much better than when I bought them + you hear so many negative comments re Flows that I want to satisfy myself one way or the other! Puzzled
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Try online for spares.

I've only ridden on my burton et so can't be of any help other than to say I love them!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nothing listed online so I've emailed a couple to see if they stock any. Cheers
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
eBay?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy