Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboard lessons la tania

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there my hubby and kids age 13&15 will be doing snowboarding for the first time in la tania on 25 jan 2014. I have looked at Latania.co.uk website at all the schools but the only ones that seem to offer snowboard schools with anyone who is an actual snowboard teacher are new gen, magic and esf. The problem is I don't know whether they will want to separate my hubby and kids or if they would allow them in the same class (they are all of the same level). So can anyone recommend a snowboard teacher in la tania? I don't really fancy esf as the lessons are 1130-1300 I would prefer lessons in the morning so we can have the rest of the day together as I will be skiing.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi polo99 I am a Snowboard Teacher with New Gen. I am based in Meribel but also do some work in La Tania. If you had group lessons with us your husband and kids would be in the same group. We could probably do lessons at 9 or 9.15 if you wanted. Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions or want some more info.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oh that's great thanks for that Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Do you really want hubby and kids in the same group?

my second worse ski school week as as a 2nd week boarded in la plagne with a mate in an ESF group. Me and him were unfit 20 somethings, there were a couple of english lasses about our age, and the rest of the group were french kids aged about 14. Every time we or the lasses crashed, we'd want to have a breather, grab some water, chill for a mo. The pocket dyamos were bounce and go.

I bailed after 3 days, my mate went to the 4th day but as no brits there he slid off and met back up with us...
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Do you really want hubby and kids in the same group?

good question. Having had (private) snowboarding lessons as an adult (and a good deal older than 20-something) I can't imagine anything more demoralising than being in a group with teenagers. On the other hand I don't recall seeing a group of adult beginner snowboarders? I see lots of kids groups.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There are unlikely to be other teenagers in the group that week as they will mostly be at school. Mostly likely a couple of 20 somethings or you may even get a group to your self if you are very lucky. Your other option would be to get 3 or 4 private lessons for around the cost of a weeks group for three people.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Also in NewGen we do not do mixed language groups so it would just be english speaking unlike some of the other schools.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yes the reason I suggested the kids go with the hubby is that I hadn't seen any specific adult boarders and kids boarders and the ones I did see for the kids only ran at peak weeks so it just made sense that they all go in the same class as they were all of the same standard.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
theres also RTM

http://www.rtmsnowboarding.com/

great guys
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy