Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2013/14 season Apartment share?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey equally organised potential flatties!

I'm a 31yr old female finally doing my long awaited season.
I'm trying to find someone like-minded (i.e. maybe a bit older than the average seasonnaire, has a slightly more restrained partying/staying in ratio, can afford a half decent apartment) to share a 2 bed apartment with in either Morzine, Les Gets or similar area.
I can't find anything half decent for less than €7,000 (€3,500 each) so I guess it needs to be someone who's also looking at around that budget.
I'd be happy to pay the majority to take the better bedroom...
As a bonus, I won't actually be there for a month (mid dec to mid Jan) so you'd get the place to yourself for that period but i'd still pay my share.

I don't know if I'm going to have much luck on here, I know most people are doing it on a much tighter budget but I thought it would be worth a shot!
So if you think you might be keen, or if you know anyone else who might be, please get in touch!

Karen
x
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Klynch, I'm of the same ilk and would be interested in an apartment share for next season but was considering another season in Cham because the town is big enough to be interesting. Are you dead set on Morzine/Les Get?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Morzine is big enough to be interesting!

Karen, for that sort of money you could hire a one-bed or studio all-year round and have no need to share either. Just an idea...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey guys, thanks for the responses!

Zero-G - Morzine seems to be the closest and easiest to get to for my boyf who'll be coming most weekends - he can fly from City Airport in London to Geneva with pretty minimum travel. Kind of want to make it really easy for him! What would the travel sito be like to Cham do you know? I'm open to discussion though...?!

albino- Thanks for the suggestion, I have thought about that but I couldn't find anything that looked even semi appealing for less than €5000 (which is kind of my maximum budget)...If you have any suggestions please do share!

Karen
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy