Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboarder looking for trip buddies

Poster: A snowHead
Not been sliding for a couple of years but itching to ride all this new snow. Diary flexible from 23 March onwards. Anyone fancy a trip and save on the dreaded solo supplement, or happy to join another group, otherwise i’ll go solo and may even roadtrip. Thinking Italy or Austria and surprisingly Andorra (never been). Anyway open to suggestions. Good rider, love off-piste, having a laugh, a few beers, and good company. Anyone up for it? Give me a shout, cheers. Blush Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'll be first to say it SFaB or EoSB.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey man, I’m heading into Geneva on 20/03 was thinking VT but would go anywhere that has some decent a runs and apres. Did you book something mate?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi not yet, was going to catch up with snow conditions and deals next couple of days.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi y’all now looking for a slot over next couple of weeks if anyone is interested in sharing a room, etc. Looks like few deals are about.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Looking for a week, over the next 2 to 3 weeks, depending on where the snow is, anyone wanna buddy up let me know. Thx
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I’ll be in Tignes for a week from April 6. I’m travelling solo from Australia. Male. 51. Skier.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ok, tracking the snow...
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I’m a solo boarder looking to maybe share with someone on the 6th - 13th anywhere to save on the costs. I’m from the UK, 25, male!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Charnock, ok, great, whereabouts are you based? Have you seen anything particular you like the look of?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@powderburn My closest airports are Manchester and Liverpool - I’ve not fully set my sights on anything yet because I’ve not been on a trip before just done maybe 12 hours of lessons and hoping to get on the snow before the season is over.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I might be up for something - first 2 weeks of April. Keep me in the loop if you find something. Crew of 3 would be cool.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Will do. Loads of deals for 2 sharing, I will call a couple of places tomorrow and see what they offer, better rooms are filled than empty. which airports would you fly from? I’ll DM you after this. Cheers
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Bristol airport is very close to me. Birmingham is possible. I'm a experienced boarder.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I'm hoping to head out to VT 1st April (birthday on 2nd), was gonna go for 3 nights but if it saves to do 1 week with buddies then I'll do that. Snow looks Eh oh! Eh oh! I'm closest to Manchester
ski holidays
Ok all, best dates for me are 6-13th April, i’m coming from a london airport, so shout if dates work for you too, and we can narrow down the deals dependending on numbers sharing a room. Looks like some fresh snow in various locations so higher up good. Very Happy
ski holidays
just realised I can also go from Manchester too, given another meeting i have when I return, so flexible
snow conditions
Would you guys like to book something?
latest report
I've found 1 decent deal left in VT 1st-4th £418pp inc flights from MAN & apartment. Car hire was £130 last time I checked. I know I'm a girl... but if you don't care I don't Cool

the apartment has bunk beds & a separate sofa bed in another room. I'll be first lifts both days & want to do the Escapade on 2nd day. If any of you want in let me know
If not, catch you there Eh oh! Eh oh!
snow conditions
Hi, well let‘s talk. I’ll create a private chat group for us to talk details and see who fancies going. Will set up tomorrow, working from home. Seen some nice hotel/chalet half board deals for £5-600.

Anyone else, raise your hands....
ski holidays
Powderburn. Dm'ed you my number.
snow report
Hi all, been crazy work day today. Hi, I‘ll set up a shared chart so we can see what’s what and what aligns. I‘m up for 6-13th, can‘t do other weeks. Cheers. Bear with me. I‘m around tomorrow to chat etc.
latest report
...shared chat even...doh!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy