Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Need a birthday experience in saas fee

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi I 'm looking to book a birthday experience for a friend in the middle of a ski hol in Saas Fee. Thinking maybe a powder/moguls lesson ? He is mid 50s, not superfit but a confident intermediate & likes exploring the mountain on his skis. Any suggestions as to the best place to get a good instructor in SF & what cost may be? Or other suggestions? He hates heights btw as crashed when hangliding once so airborne won't do it.. Puzzled
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
lbc, speak to the guys at Optimum Snowsports, British run ski school with some great instructors.

Also check out the night sledging from the Hannnig (from memory I think it's Thursday nights) a great night out when coupled with a meal and some wine up at the top of the Hannig first before a sledge down in the pitch black with a head-torch to light your way and a stop for a quick glühwein or three at hognegg's fondue hut before you arrive back in the village.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oooh thanks fastandicy will def look into both ! Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
lbc, Try the Glacier descent to Saas Grun, you get off the funicular half way up with a guide and follow the Glaciers down to Saas Grund and get the bus back up.

dining in the Kitchen of the Ferienart hotel with Andreas the Chef amazing.

Dinner at Don Chichios restaurant on the main street amazing.

as fastandicy, EIther of those suggesting would be amazing also
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy