Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A matter of opinion settled

Poster: A snowHead
Having heard Chemmy's punditary with Fellows on Eurosport I think realistically that is where her future lies it was very good equal to Clarky and for god sake Chilton needs help/replacing

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 2-03-13 22:50; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cynic, I find her and Clarky are a great partnership when they commentate, just the right amount of technical stuff and completely neutral even when it is her best friend racing!

I'd gladly see the back of Chilton and Fellowes. Both are extremely biased towards certain skiers and even when those people are not racing for whatever reason, both of them drone on and on about them, totally ignoring the racers actually taking part in the race they are covering. I've stopped watching on Eurosport UK because of those two morons blathering on and on about Bode and Lindsey Evil or Very Mad
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Samerberg Sue wrote:
both of them drone on and on

and on and on ......
Quote:
I've stopped watching on Eurosport UK because of those two morons blathering on

Unfortunately, here we have no choice!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Samerberg Sue, Fellows always mentioned Morioka Shitsoqueshi in every other paragraph, sure it was a deal, he managed to squeeze it in context when talking to Ernst Lehman you could tell from the smugness even after 20 years he probably got a bung.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
[quote="Cynic"]Samerberg Sue, Fellows always mentioned Morioka Shitsoqueshi in every other paragraph, he managed to squeeze it in context when talking to Ernst Lehman last week you could tell from the smugness even after 20 years

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Sat 2-03-13 23:04; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Fellows was a good slalom racer in his time and GB number1 for Atomic in the green ARC SL J turn era. Now he reminds me of a sales manager out of touch with the field.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cynic, Dynastar, Nick always raced on Dynastar.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Bode Swiller, Not on plastic when I raced against him
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cynic, He was on Dynastar from the beginning of the 80s right up until he stopped. When did you race ahainst him? Now you can tell he's on Salomon cos he mentions them quite a lot Laughing but hey it's a commercial station so why not?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Bode Swiller, He raced on them when Conrad was at Badgersports 85 if I remember the year right. I do not think he biases Salomon although they have got better since Atomic link. At one time when everyone went to Head he'd was quoted pro them
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Cynic, nope, he definitely never worked with Badger.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Bode Swiller, I meant Conrad sponsored him I have a picture of him somewhere holding a pair of light green Atomic sls.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Cynic, that's what I meant too. Konrad didn't sponsor him but for fun I will get that confirmed.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Fight fight fight ........
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
In the early 80's Nick Fellows was sponsered by Fry and Cowell, the company who were the owners of Pindisports, They were the importers of Rossignol, Look and Koflack into the UK. Mike Evans, was the MD, and helped many a budding ski champion, supported Nick, who at the time was in the English ski team. He got there as a result of coaching by a very talented and much unrecoginsed coach. Dave Stanley. Dave contributed to the success of Dennis Edwards, Sarah Lewis and NIck Fellows all of whom were in the English squad and move onto the British team.
ski holidays
Oh allright he didn't my battered memory must be letting me down it was at Gloucester anyway
snow conditions
Alpine Logic, that is true because I've just plucked a 1982 copy of Skilful Skiing by John Shedden off the bookshelf, and Nick is indeed pictured skiing on Rossi. However, by 1985 (the year cited by Cynic) he was definitely on the Europasport products (Look, Dynastar, Nordica) because, by that time, Rossi had gone to Salomon and Look had gone to Europasport and Koflach elsewhere. I was on a BASI course in '85 and Nick was on the red blobby ski like nearly everyone else (believing they were actually good Laughing ).

Cynic, Nigel Smith was the main Atomic sponsored guy back then - you thinking of him?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy