Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes Val Claret Lift Pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, looking for a little help. Does anyone know where the lift pass office is in Val Claret ? Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There are at least two.

One on the main street under the Le Nevada Hotel, the other at the bottom of the funicular.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Green Star and red arrow on here
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers. Just what I was after.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I would also recommend the Freshtracks - ask at the lift pass office at the bottom of the funicular.
Worthwhile experience (in my view!), I did it last week with only three other people plus a pistuer on the slopes from the top of the funicular and thought it amazing.

It's hard to find on the Tignes webiste, but this does help explain: http://www.tignes.net/en/skiing-in-tignes/this-winter-367.html
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Loving the look of freshtracks, how early did you have to book ?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You can book it from the Sunday before that Wednesday - apparently you can book until Tuesday evening. We booked on the Sunday morning, little bit too excited not to!

You may also find that the phone number they give you responds with a recorded message that is out of date (we had March last year), so we just turned up early anyway and asked the first pisteur we could find.

However, the nice young lady from the office (who came with us) asked about how we found the booking process....... it may now be updated regularly, may!

Still worth it!! Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy