Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Passes and pizza in canazei

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, on my way to canazei in a couple of weeks.. Could anyone tell me how much full area pass is, where to get one in resort and do I need a photo? Also the rough price of ski storage at belvedere lift? And most importantly where to go for the best pizza!! Cheers.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Gussy, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead snowHead snowHead

The Dolomiti superski liftpass is EUR241 for 6 days, unless you are after 18 March in which case it drops down a bit to EUR212.

Certainly you can get one at the bottom of the gondola station for the Belvedere, not sure where else in Canazei you can get one.
Look at dolomitisuperski web site, I think you can get them delivered to various hotels if necessary "the hotel skipass service".

Sorry cannot help about ski storage costs.

There is a good place for pizza at the top of Belvedere - if I recall it you start the route skiing down as if towards Arabba, but before you drop down into the large bowl, it is on the right hand side - sorry cannot recall the name.

We also had a good pizza the other year a bit further down that side, ski down the bowl and the rifugio just by the lift that would bring you back up to the top of Belvedere.

Also had good pizza at a place at the top of Piz La Ila (above La Villa), if you came out of the gondola coming up from La Villa, head forwards about 50-70m and it is on the right, mainly outside seating.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Gussy, Pizzeria Italia in the old part of the village near the church is great for an evening pizza. On the mountain, the place that SteveM can't remember is Baita Fredarola, proper freshly made authentic style.

Check out my trip report from 2009:http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewpost.php?p=1131915
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Might be a bit late, but Northland Ski Shop across the road from the Belvedere gondola charges 13€ for ski storage for the week.
If you go to Italia it's worth spending the extra and having their Aberdeen Angus steak, it's delicious and plenty for 2 to share!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Talking of Pizza!
(My 2nd favourite subject)
I would like to recommend "pizza non stop" (I'm sure it was called that)
In Tignes just 25 metres out the door from Hotel Curling
where the Pre Season Bash was.

I would recommend the "Mantagnard" with tuna

This saved a few Snowheads from starvation while waiting for the 8 o'clock sitting.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
+1 for Northland ski shop. There is also a nice pizza restaurant right by the Gondola station, not cheap but very good. Further down into the village there is a nice place just past the bank on the oposite side of the road, or if S/C, buy one from the supermarket.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy