Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Accomadation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anybody know of any available accomadation from 27/1/13 in st Anton ?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dubhead, why don't you amend the thread title, to include St Anton. Likely to get more attention from people who might know the answer (and people like me, who don't, won't bother wink ).

I'm sure somebody will ask whether you've tried the resort website and links from there, though, so I'll ask first....
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dubhead, While your about it, you could check the spelling of accommodation.

snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks.sorry about spelling !
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w wrote:
Dubhead, why don't you amend the thread title, to include St Anton. Likely to get more attention from people who might know the answer (and people like me, who don't, won't bother wink ).

I'm sure somebody will ask whether you've tried the resort website and links from there, though, so I'll ask first....

Agree with that!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
This thread is going nowhere fast... Laughing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Like me.only want to go skiing!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Dubhead, we did try to help.....
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Dubhead, ok, wot pam w said.............

Scroll back up to you first post, and you will see a scissors icon on the right of the page. This allows you to edit your post, including the title. Delete the original title and put something like 'St Anton: Accommodation Needed 27/1/13>' (or whatever dates) and watch the replies flood in.......... hopefully. It looks like you're outta time, but good luck all the same.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Dubhead wrote:
Like me.only want to go skiing!

Your thread title is way of and thats why you got no info. Anyway, it's not something people can help-unless they own a hotel in St Anton.
Try google or if you prefer to land on the money, www.stantonamarlberg.com
Lots of accommodation options there...even single rooms! They do prefer sat to sat booking, but at last minute, you will get something.
Good snow-enjoy.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy