Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dynafit Titan v DT Ultralight Ski Boots?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Folks,

What are people's opinions on the regular Dynafit Titan ski boots v Dynafit Titan Ultralights?

Is the weight saving a compromise elsewhere?

Are they worth the price difference in your opinion?

thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They'll be cheap now, UL is a bit brick like, Pebex and carbon, we left it, sold loads of Titan PU, great all round boot, a few issues, but they're a bit dated now.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
horgand, If you go to www.wildsnow.com they have loads of reviews on both... I have the regular Titans and from what I read the UL doesnt buy that much in terms of weight saving and can be harder to make adjustments to the fit with the stiffer materials. I find them pretty soft for a boot that is meant to be "stiff"

As far as issues I had to replace the inners as the stock liners have a seam running up the back which shredded my archilles... Another problem I have is the cuff canting rivet moves all over the place, the UL apparently has a non adjustable one. Now comfortable and great for touring and skiing on softish snow..
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy