Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solutions4feet, weekday or weekend?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have decided to get a pair of my own boots this year. I have slightly awkward feet and feel an investment in a pair of nicely fitted boots that will last a while is a good idea. From reading the stickies on here it looks like Colin at solutions4feet is the most highly reccomended. So I plan on going there, my question is, will I get a different level of service there on a weekend that may be busier than a weekday, or with it being appointment based does it not make any difference? If it makes a difference I will have to try and fix a date when I can get away from work at lunch in the next month, otherwise I'll just get them sorted on a weekend.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
schuey, I'm sure Colin gives the same high level of service to all his appointments, regardless of which day of the week it is. Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
schuey, He's right in Bicester town centre . . . so w/e will need some parking expertise for the area. Hit his website http://solutions4feet.com/ and send him a mail.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
schuey, makes no difference but get in touch with him asap, he will be very busy weekends at the moment.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There is plenty of parking around Bicester (the town website has a map) - none of it is far from the shop. You will need 2-3 hours at the shop so factor in enough time. Just make an appointment NOW cos he's a busy man.
schuey,
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
As others have said make a booking! I have friends who can't get a Saturday appointment before their holiday next month. Sad
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
As others have said make a booking! I have friends who can't get a Saturday appointment before their holiday next month. Sad
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
currently at weekends we are now full till march (due to a product test and various other commitments between now and then, but mostly because lots of people decided to leave it to now to think about boots).... we have week day appointments in a couple of weeks

best thing is to call the office 01869 244424 rather than e mail for appointments as by the time you reply the suggested times will probably be filled

although it is a nice problem to have it is still a problem... maybe next season i will get the assistant that i need to grow the business and cut the wait
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy