Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Suggestions for instruction in Val d'isere please.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I need to find someone English speaking with a LOT of patience. I had a spinal op last year, nothing works the same! I was a level 6/7 skier pre op, post op all bets are off, I have no idea how much my skiing has been affected.
I don't think I need to go down the adaptive route quite yet. Anyone able to suggest a good school/patient instructor for me please?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nicko at TDC.... I had a trimalleolar ankle fracture and 7 weeks before the start of this season had to have reconstructive surgery. I took a development class with Nicko as I wadn't sure what my levl would be but he ran a great course, working very well with different abilities and everyone on he course improved dramatically. I think he would be perfect for you, I'd maybe try a private to start off though so you can really go at your own pace.

Good luck.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
lilywhite, Steve Angus who works for TDC, and does a fine blog on snowHeads. Very patient, very friendly instructor.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Chris Souillac at http://www.alpineexperience.com is very patient and a very good instructor.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
lilywhite, +1 for Steve Angus who works for TDC , also ICE in val disere
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Another + for Steve Angus
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Many thanks folks. I will try Steve Angus and see if he can fit me in to start with. Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I have also used Tdc, can't recommend them highly enough. I broke my upper back quite badly in a motorcycle accident, spent several years doing intensive physiotherpy, and had to re-learn skiing almost from scratch. I can honestly say I am a better skier now than before the accident. I hope you recover quickly from your spinal op, and enjoy getting back to skiing. I am still getting stronger and fitter seven years after the accident, so if it all seems too difficult please don't give up, just keep working at it. Good luck !
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Old snowy, welcome to Snowheads. snowHead And congratulations on your determination in overcoming such a bad injury. Must have been very hard.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Old snowy, welcome and thanks for the encouragement. My injury is no where near as bad as a broken back! I had my coccyx amputated and some muscles/ligaments relocated. The recovery has involved upsetting 2 already herniated discs further up. Nevermind that though, I managed half hour at folkestone dry slope, real snow should be much easier, shouldn't it?......
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Some colleagues had a chap fromTDC for a three day course a couple of weeks ago. They loved it and the instructor's ability to change style for each of them.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy